PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend Get!

Modus Ponens
04-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Wow, I have a girlfriend! She's rad and she loves Settlers of Catan and Star Trek: The Next Generation and Mass Effect.

Sigh... So this is what it's like. :)

Oh, also, hi, guys. Been a while.

Anthus
04-02-2010, 04:44 AM
Congrats.

I was in a relationship for about a year and a half, and it ended last March. What was my point again?

Anyway, good for you :)

Beldaran
04-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Ok, so I checked her facebook page. I just want to state for the record that she's extremely hot. Wow.

Good job, mate.

Pineconn
04-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Must be nice. Meh, stupid immature kwr;er sldf sdfnspdfnsdpfnp *grumble grumble*

moocow
04-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Girlfriends are overrated. Women are CRAZY.

Icey
04-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Congrats man! Having a girlfriend can be an amazing experience.

PS: Settlers of Catan is badass.

Rijuhn
04-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Girlfriends are indeed amazing when they aren't retarded in some area. Too many people go with stupid hot girls, or hot girls with trust issues, or intelligent girls with extreme OCD, or extreme health issues.

Anyway, I'm happy for you and reading this makes me kinda miss my ex, but really actually makes me want another girlfriend, and one that is awesome like me.

PS: Settlers of Catan roxxors my face!

Masamune
04-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Introduce her to Sausages of Catan.

King Aquamentus
04-05-2010, 07:10 PM
I've been seeing someone for over a year now. She reminds me a lot of myself, right down to personality and interests, there's just one minor issue: She's English, and an entire Ocean away.

Modus Ponens
04-06-2010, 02:55 AM
So... is it really safe to say, then, that you've been seeing her?

Anthus
05-13-2010, 12:30 AM
so congratulation man if u have a girlfriend well i have checked your facebook page she is too good.
For cheap Zhu Zhu pets please see the URL EDITED BECAUSE IM AN IDIOT WHO QUOTES SPAM POSTS hamsters site where you can buy Zhu Zhu hamsters at low prices.

Wow, bots are getting dangerously more human like. Generating a generic response based on key words is a nice touch.

Glitch
05-13-2010, 03:00 PM
I've been seeing someone for over a year now. She reminds me a lot of myself, right down to personality and interests, there's just one minor issue: She's English, and an entire Ocean away.

Just thought I should let you know that she is indeed fucking someone else.

Anthus
05-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Hmm, now why would a spambot say something like that in a quote? Maybe they are becoming so advanced they can see the future. Groovy.

And believe it or not, there are people in this world who are not obsessed with sex, and "getting it from somewhere else". Has society's expectations and standards really fallen so low? Call me an idealist, and sure, the long distance thing is not for me, but it's not fair to say that about about someone you don't know. Or maybe you were making the post just to point me out? :/ Either way it's not very nice. :o

Glitch
05-13-2010, 03:31 PM
No I made that post because if you're "dating" a woman thats across the sea she's either:

A. Unfaithful
B. Looks like a man, weighs as much as a horse
C. Not Real
D. All of the Above

Anthus
05-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Eh, I guess... Or she could be on the same "emotional level" as the person dating her for better or worse. :shrug:

I dunno, I've never associated dating someone far away with automatically being unfaithful, but I can see where the suspicion may come from. I just think it is a bit harsh to judge someone like that.

MottZilla
05-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Congrats. Now I know why you never have any free time anymore. It all makes perfect sense now.

King Link
05-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Girlfriends are overrated. Women are CRAZY.

i completely agree.

Kapit-Al-List
09-20-2010, 07:08 AM
congrats.man....my girlfriend love it while im playing xbox360^^...so i understand why ur so happy^^