PDA

View Full Version : I figured out something about the projectile shooter class!

XMuppetSB
03-12-2010, 02:54 AM
While I was testing the different shot types with the Projectile shooter class, I realized that in the case of the 'Summon' shot type, Misc Attribute 3 determines the enemy ID while Misc Attribute 4 determines the maximum number of enemies that can be summoned in one go! For the next build, these two Misc attributes for the projectile shooter class should be named respectively as follows: Misc 3- Shot Attribute 1, Misc 4- Shot Attribute 2. So that way, we don't have to figure it out on our own!

I also realized that the following shot types do not work with this enemy type:
1 (End-Halt)- Due to similarity with 1 shot, and it should be removed from this enemy type
Rapid-Fire- Again, due to similarity with 1 shot, and it should be removed from this enemy type
Breath- Simply does not work with projectile shooters, but the question is, should this be fixed before the final 2.5 release comes out or should it be removed from this enemy type until after 2.5?

_L_
03-26-2010, 11:14 AM
I'll probably just leave most of them in on the basis that they actually use the same code as the Walking Enemies.

Labels added now.

Anthus
03-27-2010, 09:58 AM
I'll probably just leave most of them in on the basis that they actually use the same code as the Walking Enemies.

Labels added now.

Does this mean since they use the same code, changing one's label would change them all? That'd be understandable, otherwise, I think making labels easier to understand would be sweet :o