PDA

View Full Version : Google Wave

Dark Nation
03-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Anyone got an invite they're dying to get rid of? I can give it a good home. :)

For those of you who haven't heard of it, Google Wave is basically the premise, "what would e-mail look like if it were invented today?" From the demo I've seen, it's almost like a cross between e-mail, instant messenger, irc, and web forum. Not sure if it will ever catch on, but it looks interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDu2A3WzQpo&NR=1

Icey
03-07-2010, 08:54 PM
PM me your email address and I will be happy to send you an invite =)

Lemon
03-08-2010, 12:13 AM
I got this awhile ago, but don't use it.

The main problem is part that I don't have any real good friends who use it, and as a result there isn't anything to gain from it. Unless they open it up more, I don't think it's going to catch on.

Starkist
03-14-2010, 03:03 AM
I signed up for the waiting list but have not been invited yet. I would love to try it out if there are any more invites floating around out there. :)

Aliem
03-14-2010, 04:34 AM
This concept seems really intriguing. Icey, if you've got any more of those invites lying around, toss one my way.... ;)

Icey
03-14-2010, 05:11 AM
Okay, messages sent to both of you, Starkist and Janus, asking for an email address to send the invite to.

By the way, all of you should request to join the Cowabunga group on the forums here, which is for members who have google wave to connect on it.

SUCCESSOR
03-19-2010, 01:30 AM
I have a bunch of invites for anyone who is interest. I havent really been able to use it because my computer got fried. If you want an invite just PM me and I'll get you an invite when i get on a computer. I doubt i can get on from my Phone. i may try. But yeah wanna try Google Wave I have a lot of invites not doing any good sitting unused.