PDA

View Full Version : Labyrinth of Dinus (and been a while)...

djdarkx
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Okay so, I have not posted here in quite a while...for about 2 - 3 years I believe. I left Zelda Classic when I found the world of MMO's sadly enough, but I wandered back here after remembering about the quest Labyrinth of Dinus, which brings me to my question...

I'm stuck after playing again. I've gotten the Ladder, Second Sword, Steel Boots and a few things, but I have not gotten past anything else. I feel like I'm missing something or might have to start over again due to a bug long ago discovered but never fixed. I have not gotten the Blue Ring yet, so if that's what I have to have to continue, then let me know. I love this quest, so let me know. I've mapped almost the entire map of The Pit, mapped the Hall of Aquamentis, Dungeon Entrance and Temple of Sand. What now? @_@

Also, I've been to the Haunted Gallery, but can't seem to get any further in there. Help? x_x

Jesse~

Brasel
03-16-2010, 01:00 PM
Let me look into it for you. It was completely by accident that I even stumbled in here. Glad you like my quest.

I'll be honest, I can't remember ANYTHING about this. I can fire it up later tonight and maybe get you pointed in the right direction.