PDA

View Full Version : Problems with 2.10

fajz
02-11-2010, 08:07 AM
I have a problem that I'm hoping someone out there in PureZC land can help me with. I am not very knowledable with computers. In fact I'm pretty much computer illiterate. The only reason I have a computer is for my two daughters. Anyway, my computer crashed last week and I had to have the hard drive rebuilt. Once I got it home and downloaded Zelda 2.10 it won't play. The borders start to come up then it leaves and an error report comes up. I did what it said and sent a report to Microsoft, but I think that was a waste of time. I am running windows XP Professional. The error message says the following:

"The error report includes: information regarding the condition of zelda-w.exe when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer".

I hope someone can make something out of this. I am going thru Zelda withdrawal. If this doesn't tell you anything do you have any idea what could be wrong or something I can try? Before my computer crashed and was repaired it worked fine with Zelda 2.10.

Thanks for the help,

FZ