Lilith
02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
---

Dechipher
02-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Obviously not that nice of a run....

ctrl-alt-delete
02-03-2010, 08:14 AM
...WTF? I'm going to sincerely hope this is a reference to Cherryl Brooks's character in the damn book. Even then, totally not cool.

Din
02-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Please tell me Ctrl-Alt-Delete is right! Dude, don't kill yourself. If you did, exactly how would those who know you react? Think of how many people you would hurt. Worst of all, you'd severely hurt yourself. Don't!

Masamune
02-03-2010, 12:25 PM
DO IT, PUSSY

Yapollo
02-03-2010, 06:12 PM
I really hope this is a joke. I've heard way too many stories of grief associated with suicide to find this funny. If you really are comptiplating death, then please talk to someone, it WILL help.

DarkDragon
02-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Reading anything by Ayn Rand was a serious mistake, but not one worth ending you life over.

King Aquamentus
02-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Where's Lilith been? Hasn't said a word since the topic title

Masamune
02-04-2010, 01:04 AM
she's dead, dude

biggiy05
02-04-2010, 07:52 PM
She was online earlier today so I doubt it.

moocow
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
el oh el smiley face.

So funny.

Anthus
02-05-2010, 03:44 AM
This is stupid.

Just my opinion, man.

Darth Marsden
02-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Hey folks, it's bad pun time!

Looks like that book was dead good!

Ba-dum-tish!

AtmaWeapon
02-07-2010, 11:47 AM
So when do we make her avatar a Pac-Man ghost and have the forums replace her posts with "ooooooOOOOOOoooooooo"? If she comes back it's totally legit!

(BTW not buying it. Seen too many people use suicide as an attention whore tactic. You post a suicide note on a forum to get lots of "Oh you are so special don't do it" posts, then let the flattery commence. Trolls post DO IT buty hey they're everywhere. This was a pretty poor choice of forum for such a stunt because I think maybe 6 people visit daily? Might have actually led to depression! It didn't happen without an obit.)

ctrl-alt-delete
02-07-2010, 11:52 AM
So when do we make her avatar a Pac-Man ghost and have the forums replace her posts with "ooooooOOOOOOoooooooo"? If she comes back it's totally legit!

(BTW not buying it. Seen too many people use suicide as an attention whore tactic. You post a suicide note on a forum to get lots of "Oh you are so special don't do it" posts, then let the flattery commence. Trolls post DO IT buty hey they're everywhere. This was a pretty poor choice of forum for such a stunt because I think maybe 6 people visit daily? Might have actually led to depression! It didn't happen without an obit.)

Or pics. Lmfao.

Masamune
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM

Dude, what grad school did you finish at? You're smart as fuck.

Anthus
02-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Oh God no! You're going to READ yourself to death?

What assholes we would be if she really did it :<

Pineconn
02-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Maybe this was just a ... nice? ... way of saying "screw you guys, I'm done posting here."

Nathaniel
02-07-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm inclined to agree with Pineconn on this one, as most people who actually really want kill themselves would only mention their desire to do so to a few of their closest friends or family, if anybody at all.

biggiy05
02-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Seeing as how she was active two days ago I call bull shit. Just a poor attempt at being funny.

punkonjunk1024
02-23-2010, 06:55 AM
the post threat banter was funny.

moocow
02-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Seeing as how she was active two days ago I call bull shit.

Duhhhhhhhhh. You's a genius.

Gerudo
03-01-2010, 08:10 PM
I haven't been here in quite a while. I come back, and see this.

Some things never change.

Darth Marsden
03-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh, don't get me started on quoting 2-Pac again.

biggiy05
03-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Duhhhhhhhhh. You's a genius.

Where's my damn cookie?!

SUCCESSOR
03-21-2010, 01:03 AM
nah! If Lilith was gonna off herself she'd do it riding a hard cock with 40,000 volts of orgasmoliciousness. But thats just my humble opinion.

Seriously though, I tried reading Ayn Rand once and felt like killing myself. I wouldn't recommend it. Do Meth or something.

Breaker
03-22-2010, 03:46 AM
It's been a nice run, guys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/instantdecay/10228_1161266799680_1468110253_3052.jpg

I'm getting engaged. That's pretty much the same thing. Don't tell Mercy pls, kthx.

RogerA
03-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Just to add perspective...

I'm 57, I was laid off almost a year ago from a job I loved, computer programming and almost all those jobs are in India now.

I went back to school to get my teaching certificate but I'm still a year away from that and nobody wants to hire you on a temporary certificate even though they are short on physics, math and chem teachers.

I tried to get a loan mod on my house but they hadn't changed the law yet, so I hired a company that turned out to be a scam, almost got foreclosed, but the mortgage company is processing the mod now and they said my extension will be up in April. So I might loose my house this coming month.

My beautiful wonderful wife started getting sick about eight years ago. We went to about 20 different doctors. One says she has dystonia, a muscle disease that twists the body. During this time arthritis destroyed her knees so she is in a power chair. She also has a non-malignant tumor on her brain. She seems to deteriorate a little more each day.

I would not kill myself but now I can't even afford to have someone else do it for me. <--- bad joke

All this is real, and don't mean to burden anyone but as the house deadline gets closer it's good to just get everything off my chest.

At least if worse comes to worse, we might be able to move across state and live with my son and his fiance. I could transfer school but that might cause me to take longer to get my certificate.

Oh by the way, I'm over my dog dying...that happened about three years ago.

At least I'm not dying so on with my favorite quote

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

Radium
03-31-2010, 10:22 PM
We can't afford to have the *possible* forum babes offing themselves around here they are few and far between. I say possible because for all I know she's a fat guy in an office chair.

Edit; are you freakin' kidding me? I'll have been on these forums for TEN YEARS this October?!!!

RogerA
03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
We can't afford to have the *possible* forum babes offing themselves around here they are few and far between. I say possible because for all I know she's a fat guy in an office chair.

Edit; are you freakin' kidding me? I'll have been on these forums for TEN YEARS this October?!!!

I take offense to that! I AM A FAT GUY IN AN OFFICE CHAIR.

Nathaniel
04-01-2010, 11:25 AM
I take offense to that! I AM A FAT GUY IN AN OFFICE CHAIR.

Oh right. You're Roger Ailes, President of Fox News.

Mercy
06-04-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm getting engaged. That's pretty much the same thing. Don't tell Mercy pls, kthx.
I'm getting too old for this shite.

So did she do it? People who post, "I'm really going to kill myself because [insert woes]..," threads are usually reaching out for help/reassurance/direction. Those who post vague bits of cryptic pablum and cliche imagery are phonies and not deserving of consideration.

killing oneself over Atlas Shrugged=social darwinism in action

-m.

Nicholas Steel
06-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Looks like he took to it with flying colours, Lillith hasn't posted since right?

Breaker
06-04-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm getting too old for this shite.

So did she do it? People who post, "I'm really going to kill myself because [insert woes]..," threads are usually reaching out for help/reassurance/direction. Those who post vague bits of cryptic pablum and cliche imagery are phonies and not deserving of consideration.

-m.

Queenie is just fine, and no more messed up than the rest of us.

Orion
06-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Oh hi, Breaker.

SUCCESSOR
06-10-2010, 10:52 PM

-m.

HA! That is hilarious.

Lillith hasn't posted since right?

She's dead. The real question is how long ago? The last few years of scant, random, content-meager posts leads me to believe she was replaced with a robot long ago. Why? As Radium pointed out to fill the much needed company of "Forum Babes" in this sausagefest.

SUCCESSOR
06-22-2010, 03:12 AM
It's been a nice run, guys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/instantdecay/10228_1161266799680_1468110253_3052.jpg

I just realized what this reminded me of (however long ago i first saw this). Philip K Dick's A Scanner Darkly one of the characters decided to kill himself with a copy of Fountainhead, A bottle of Wine, and a some pills. Interesting...

Fabiano the Spy
06-23-2010, 10:23 AM
I just realized what this reminded me of (however long ago i first saw this). Philip K Dick's A Scanner Darkly one of the characters decided to kill himself with a copy of Fountainhead, A bottle of Wine, and a some pills. Interesting...

Yup, I got the reference too. So.. how go the forums? They still dead?