PDA

View Full Version : Vargen's 1st quest improved Help Please.

MinyiN
02-02-2010, 09:34 PM
could you please help me with vargens first quest improved? could you point me in the right direction to the bracelet and how to get through the 3rd dungeon. i go down the underground passage and when i come back up im by a door surrounded by lava and the door stays closed. i thought i might need the magic boomerang or something but i cant find that either.

if you could help or just point me in the right direction it would be muchly appretiated.

Thank you for your time.

Ford_Prefect
02-07-2010, 07:30 PM
could you please help me with vargens first quest improved? could you point me in the right direction to the bracelet and how to get through the 3rd dungeon. i go down the underground passage and when i come back up im by a door surrounded by lava and the door stays closed. i thought i might need the magic boomerang or something but i cant find that either.

if you could help or just point me in the right direction it would be muchly appretiated.

Thank you for your time.
The Bracelet is west of Level 3.
You need the Ladder, if you are where I think you are or you could always go back into the passageway, eh?

patzy
03-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Thought I'd hijack this thread with my question...where in the heck is level 3??? In the maze? I've gone around and around....I've found the cave with info for Level 5 & 7 ...have the second sword..but stalled at finding Level 3:odd:.

Ford_Prefect
03-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Thought I'd hijack this thread with my question...where in the heck is level 3??? In the maze? I've gone around and around....I've found the cave with info for Level 5 & 7 ...have the second sword..but stalled at finding Level 3:odd:.Yes, you have to get through the maze. You need Bow and Arrow to beat the Boss. Can't remember if you need the Bracelet, but it is west of the level if you do need it.