PDA

View Full Version : Minimap Link Marker

sps999
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm sure you would be able to agree that when you play a game and the Link position on the minimap keeps changing in one screen it looks bad. I think there should be an option under Screen Data that allows you to change where the minimap displays where link is. This would be good for multi-room custom bosses, over - under bridges, or other things. It could work like the Screen Midi where the default is the Dmap, and there is the option to change it to whatever screen you want.

pkmnfrk
01-28-2010, 08:29 PM
I remember this thread! It's had, what, three incarnations now?

Anyway, this might get implemented if someone has time. Maybe me, maybe someone else.

_L_
01-29-2010, 12:09 AM
The workaround that you can use in the meantime is the "Don't Show Link Marker In Minimap" screen flag.

sps999
01-29-2010, 07:55 PM
while you can have the "No Link marker in Minimap" in the large Minimap on the subscreen it still shows link.

pkmnfrk
01-29-2010, 07:58 PM
while you can have the "No Link marker in Minimap" in the large Minimap on the subscreen it still shows link.

If that is in fact the case (which I will check in a moment), that would be a bug.

Shoelace
01-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Yep, it was me that was the maker of this thread for like 4 years. lol. The work around is good, however, you can see tell that you switch screens because Link's marker disappears and it just looks weird. But it isn't a big deal, just something that I've always wanted. XD