PDA

View Full Version : bug with darthpukachu master quest chapter 1 and last build on linux

kiai
01-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to say that on the last release on linux of ZC with master quest chapter 1 (which is a great quest, really too bad I can't finish it due to those bugs) I found a few bugs:
-the door that lead to the area where you get slash stay shut even if you kill every darknut
-In the room where you get the hammer (and that's the main problematic bug), the hammer is here as soon as you enter (the monster are there), which mean that the "moles" are blocking you from reaching it... so you can't bash the mole and get the hammer... you are stuck
-finally if you go to level 7 before you have the ladder, and you save inside the tower, you can't get back to main land... the only way I found was to kill myself (not restart or save) outside, and then you reappear at the beginning of terminus.

I'd like to congratulate darthpikachu for this quest that is just hard enough and very interesting (the dark level is great and really challenging)
Regards,
Laurent