PDA

View Full Version : A Lucky Day

Yapollo
01-25-2010, 10:09 PM
This one is for all Super Smash Bros. players.

Anyone who has played a Smash Bros. game has had one or more matches that they will always remember, because they were obscenely lucky and played extremely well. I invite all to post their greatest triumphs, or just a few lucky moments in either Super Smash Bros.(N64), Melee, or Brawl. However, I would like to remind posters to not flame or troll by bragging of an epic win over a fellow member of zelda classic. I invite full participation in sharing moments, but don't stray from AGN's rules and get banned for mentioning a great moment that you experienced.

For those of you who feel like going against the tides, you can also post your worst moment in the same games, but adhere to AGN rules.

Once, I was Pit playing online in SSBB (with Anyone). I was fighting a Wolf on Distant Planet, however, he was not good at recovering so I kept throwing off, and he died without a lot of effort. The best moment of my playing time? No, but it was amusing and gave me a "+5" with almost no effort.

Even should this thread die by tomorrow (that would be a new record), I felt I should give it a try.