PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help guys but it was not enough plz read this version.....

_Link_02
01-21-2010, 06:21 PM
but it did not help my 0promblem, let me explain a little better

I have not gotten bombs, all I got is boomarang and sword
now the thing is I am not refering to the boss door at all I am referring to the fact that I have one key left, after I had used the others to explore this very first dungeon now my promblem is the fact that instead of the door being a door with a normal small key lock it has a big key lock or somthing along the lines

anywho my queston is this

is version 2.10 new quests? or is it simply legend ofzelda remade to have different animations on it

cause if it is not modded other then animations, then I should not be stuck, I have even reffered to my walkthrough for the very first zelda ever made and well it states all I need is my small key, no bombs, just my small ey yet this small key does not open my door at all

do you know the section were you go into 2-d mode? and you take that tunnel to complete the first dungeon? well that tunnel is blocked cause the door leading to that room is the same door used for the boss therefore I am stuck without even able to continue the dungeon hence all my troubles and aggravaton trying to go around the door

all in all I appreciate two replys in less then 6 hours but both replys did not help in a way that I need lol

pretty much it seems to me that whoever made version 2.10 accidently put two boss doors rather then one and that means I am stuck not being able to access the room in which you first find the 2-d map area in the first dungeon....plz try to figure out what I mean cause this is an unbelieable mod and i cannot enjoy it if I have a room in a dungeon I cannot access due to the fact the small key does not work in it

this door is located in the room were there are three boomarang dudes....... and going left and right in this screen are a set of two spikes and to better explain it is the room were their is pretty much an island in the middle that the boomarang guys appear, pretty much I cannot continue at allwhen I reach this room cause the door is a locked door but it is locked from any small key I have tried numerouse resets