PDA

View Full Version : Hey version 2.10 first dugeon has two boss doors, how come it does not have just one?

_Link_02
01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
When I get to the dugeon screen above the one with three skeletons walking on a path over water (the section with three boomarang guys and two spikes going back and forth on the screen) I cannot use my last key, cause the door to the left (leading to the 2-d entrance room) is not a normal locked door anymore in this version, in fact it is a secondary boss door, therefore I cannot continue anything in this beautifully re-made Legend of Zelda :(

I for one have beaten every single Zelda made even the c.d. versions nintendo disowned minus this one, due to the fact I never have owned it till today, and now I finnally get the chance to play the Zelda game I have waited and held off on since I was a kid, I truly wanna play this cause I never have beaten it unlike everyother zelda, so please get back to me on here, or at [email protected] :( I am desperate and to be honest I have been waiting to beat the legend of Zelda number one since a kid and mostly held off when I saw Zelda classic remaking it lol so I decided I would wait until the day a version like this came out, well now it has and I cannot even get past the first dungeon due to a simple error of making two boss doors when there should only be one....idk mabye I messed up soimwere but honestly idk how? cause all I see is a door with the boss symbol and my ke will not w0rk inside of it and this door is located were the head of the eagle is....not the beak thats the 2-d entrance room....nope I am refferng to the eagles actual head, not beak, therefore I need help cause this door should be a normal loked door not a boss door, sorry to ramble but after waiting years opon years while playing other zeldas....well this just sucks

by the way I am a lefty, therefore I appreciate how you guys kept links left hand muhah unlike nintendo screwing me over on the wii :(
I truly wish they would relize that the only reason I loved zelda as a kid was the fact that am a left handed guy so now any zelda on the wii just ticks me off therefore I tend to just play n64 or gameboy, heck I dislike the touch screen as well :(

but zelda is zelda so I will continue to buy it sadly lol, but I truly wanna play this Zedla cause fans are better then the newbies at nintendo thank you guys for making this amazing game that beats any zelda to date including the orignal version on n.e.s. as great as it is I just like the way you guys re-made it and thats why I wanna beat your version before ever even playing the real one ever lol plz contact me and sorry for the rambl;e but zelda is my fav game in fact I hardly play anything but zelda at all and when it is somthing else it is somthing like oblivion or fable, as in I like sowrds but only link is lefty muhaha

Nicholas Steel
01-21-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure, I believe you may have to bomb a wall somewhere to find the boss key. Also you will need to cheat or edit the quest file, I do not know the password myself. There is a bug in the 4th dungeon preventing you from getting a required key. (fixed in later versions of ZC)

Pineconn
01-21-2010, 01:34 PM
2.10 LoZ? There shouldn't be any glitches... and there aren't boss keys.