PDA

View Full Version : how do iget the passwords

sheikdogg
12-31-2009, 08:22 AM
how do i get the passwords to open up the qwest ?

sps999
12-31-2009, 12:57 PM
If a quest is passworded then you are not supposed to get into the quest, the Author doesn't want you to see or steal his quest info. If you were trying to get into the 1st.qst, 2nd.qst, or 3rd.qst, and you cant because of the password, then try the 1st Proposed.qst, 2nd Proposed.qst, and 3rd Proposed.qst.

pkmnfrk
12-31-2009, 05:32 PM
Oh, hey, I was just going to ask this. Does anyone know the password for the CIA? They changed it recently...

</satire>

Anthus
01-01-2010, 10:40 PM
how do i get the passwords to open up the qwest ?

Ask the quest author very nicely, but don't count on getting it so easily. Most people password their stuff for a reason.

Oh, and the CIA's password is "Password2".

Pteryx
01-02-2010, 02:00 PM
I'l note that one does not need the passwords to play the quests; zquest-w is for editing, while zelda-w is for playing quests. -- Pteryx

pkmnfrk
01-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh, and the CIA's password is "Password2".

Thx!!!1one

Seriously though:

I'l note that one does not need the passwords to play the quests; zquest-w is for editing, while zelda-w is for playing quests. -- Pteryx

This is probably what he was trying to do...

Yapollo
01-08-2010, 10:31 PM
If you want a password, send a nice polite e-mail to the quest maker, and he or she may or may not tell you. Also if you are looking for specific tiles or a tileset in a quest then you may wish to consult PureZC, for they have a large collection of tilesets and tiles.

Also most importantly, if the author won't give you the password, don't try to bug him or her for it, for he or she will then become mad at you, and that can never lead to anything good.