PDA

View Full Version : Just lost my dog :(

gdorf
12-22-2009, 04:55 AM
http://www.esorensen.com/cute/_MG_1339.jpg

Her name was Dally and she was only five years old. She was the *perfect* dog. On Saturday she suddenly started walking in tight circles and falling over. Over the last couple of days she lost control of the left half of her body and became totally unable to walk. She and I went to the dog park just three days ago so this really caught me by surprise. The vet says it was likely a brain tumor.

We just put her down and I am really, really, sad. If any of you have pets give them an extra hug on my behalf tonight.

Breaker
12-22-2009, 05:03 AM
I can't even imagine what you're going through. This is one of my worst fears, so much so that I try not to even think about it ever happening. I'm really sorry man.

Brasel
12-22-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm so sorry buddy. Losing your dog is terrible. I'm lucky that the last time I lost a dog, she had already lived a good, full life. My sympathies.

Prrkitty
12-22-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm really sorry for your loss hon and wish I could help make this easier for you. I'll make sure TeddyBear gets extra love'in ... just for you :) <hug>

biggiy05
12-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I can't even imagine what you're going through. This is one of my worst fears, so much so that I try not to even think about it ever happening. I'm really sorry man.

Exactly what he said.

Sorry to hear about losing her. From one animal person to another.