PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else seen the future?

Anthus
12-09-2009, 01:42 AM
This. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg) Just watch the video. I'm not gonna waste my time with talking. It definitely has great potential.

Mercy
12-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Tres cool. At first, I was not impressed that he had created a powerglove and Wacom functionality. But the clip-on device...that is the future. I need to find me one of those.

-m.

Breaker
12-09-2009, 02:56 PM
the nerd in me just had an orgasm.

biggiy05
12-09-2009, 04:18 PM
the nerd in me just had an orgasm.

What he just said.

Pineconn
12-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I think I've seen that on a TV show not too long ago. Definitely impressive.

ShadowTiger
12-10-2009, 02:22 PM
There's a lot that's been impressive, technologically, as of late. I'm actually still in awe that people were able to manipulate the Wiimote technology for use on computers. That just shows how little I know about the technology field today though.

Anthus
12-10-2009, 08:02 PM
The thing that really impressed me was the taking of the picture, and the playing pong on the subway. One point he made was that this stuff is not -relatively speaking- expensive. However, his prototype is made all from preexisting stuff. I'm sure a "real" one made by a company would be a bit more expensive. One issue I see is that by using a projector, you'd need a somewhat dark area. I don't think this would work at all outside, or in a brightly light area. But hey, turning two trackball mice into Minority Report styled interfacing gear is pretty damn impressive.