PDA

View Full Version : Google freaking out for anyone else?

SUCCESSOR
12-07-2009, 04:09 PM
I can't access GMAIL or Google Wave. First I got a warning about an invalid security certificate or some shit and after I made an exception it gives me a 404.

Also when I try and search from my google search bar in Firefox it give me a 302 error "Document has moved here" and I have to click "here" a few times before it takes me to my search and now google is a some crazy fucking language. "Szukaj w Google" WTF?

ok I got it back in English but it's still being a pain.

Mercy
12-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I can't access GMAIL or Google Wave. First I got a warning about an invalid security certificate or some shit and after I made an exception it gives me a 404.
I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago. As it turned out, my clock and calender were set back to 2004. I reset the time and date and everything was fine. My cpu's battery was run down and I had turned the powerstrip it was plugged into completely off over night. This may not apply in your case but I thought I would mention it.

-m.

SUCCESSOR
12-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I dunno. I don't get it. Every browser tells me the same thing. all google services.

firefox:

Secure Connection Failed

www.google.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for localhost.localdomain

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

I was thinking some kinda of malware was blocking google service but I can't find anything. Google search result links are also getting hijacked. hmmm...

Nicholas Steel
12-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Google Search works here o_o @ www.google.com.au

SUCCESSOR
12-07-2009, 11:27 PM
google search works. I searched for "hi" and the first result was hi5.com. I click on it and it goes to "http://searchmeup4.com/gosearch.php?q=hi"

and only google search. Yahoo and Altavista search results don't get hijacked.