PDA

View Full Version : Two senior members have been promoted to Senior Moderators!

Breaker
12-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Everybody congratulate Zaphod and Mercy, our two newest Senior Moderators.

http://www.pgcps.org/~erhs/images/Congratulations-WayToGo.jpg

Please do not inquire about modding GB, as their replacements have not yet been decided.

Fabiano the Spy
12-02-2009, 12:09 AM

http://www.pgcps.org/~erhs/images/Congratulations-WayToGo.jpg

Please do not inquire about modding GB, as their replacements have not yet been decided.

Congrats guys! Well deserved :)

Mercy
12-02-2009, 12:26 AM
I would like to thank the Academy and all the many pablum-spewing, d*ckbishop, troglodytes that have crossed my path in GB allowing me to prove my mettle. I would also like to thank WarLord allowing me to express my inner (and outer) b*tchiness in his sandbox, Breaker for making me look like a tolerant saint by comparison, Zaphod for being my partner in idiocy-busting, and Daddyblazer for just being his awesome self. A special shout-out to DarkDragon for repairing our shattered forums and thereby allowing this promotion to happen.

-m.

gdorf
12-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Congratulations. I've been wondering why this didn't happen sooner.

ShadowTiger
12-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Seriously, it's about darn time. Cater to the people, and you get what you deserve. And so have we. Thank you again for having the initiative to establish the food forum. Good times are ahead; I can feel it.

Icey
12-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Grats guys, you deserve this.

Aliem
12-07-2009, 02:35 AM
Congratulations, you two. =]

Zaphod Q. IX
12-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Sorry I haven't posted before now, but things have been a little rough for me lately...

merci mille fois to those responsible for the (re-) promotion...

I hope to live up to expectations...and perform my duties with aplomb and, dare I say, some panache...

Starkist
01-03-2010, 12:42 AM

Is it 2003 again?

Breaker
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
In other news, Starkist has been made a senior moderator! Yay. Now get in chat and let's watch Farscape before the new episode airs next week.

Zaphod Q. IX
01-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Is it 2003 again?

In other news, Starkist has been made a senior moderator! Yay. Now get in chat and let's watch Farscape before the new episode airs next week.

Now that's funny.

Incidentally, I've never actually seen all of the episodes of Farscape. I missed about half of season 4. :(

And yes, I've seen the Peacekeeper Wars...

Perhaps I'll make Farscape my mission for the week.

Mercy
01-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Sweet! So what is the word on the 2003 convention? I am totally going to make it to this one.

-m.