PDA

View Full Version : Lunar: The Silver Star being remade, again

Xyvol
05-15-2009, 11:22 PM
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174199
http://www.gunghoworks.jp/game/lunar/

Remaking Lunar for the PSP. They already did it for PS with Lunar: Silver Star Story. At first I thought this was a big deal, but seems like the game's been released on four different systems since it first came out. Anyway, the PSP version is said to have new graphics, including a new isometric view. This sounds interesting, but I'm not gonna go buy a PSP for it, so I guess I'll have to read about it later. I think that if this brings the game to a new generation of gamers then it's a good thing, I enjoyed the story as I'm sure many others did.

Master Ghaleon
05-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Why couldn't they just make a new Lunar already. This is like the 3rd remake of the same game. I love Lunar no doubt about it but you can only play basically the same thing only for so long. I already beat the piss outta this game

Face it. You don't stand a chance Dragonboy

Oh yea if you never played any Lunar games on the Sega CD please do yourself a favor and play them.

Aegix Drakan
05-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Hey, I rather like the lunar series from what I've seen...

But DO NOT get me started on Lunar Dragon song on the DS.... that's definetely the worst DS game I've ever played, and definetely the worst RPG ever. If you got a flashcart, go play it for an hour, and you'll see why I hate it.

Brasel
05-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Hey, I rather like the lunar series from what I've seen...

But DO NOT get me started on Lunar Dragon song on the DS.... that's definetely the worst DS game I've ever played, and definetely the worst RPG ever. If you got a flashcart, go play it for an hour, and you'll see why I hate it.

No joke. I picked it up when I was in Iraq the first time. I thought, "Hey, new Lunar game!" It was downright terrible.

I don't know about a remake of Lunar. I guess I could stand to play the original one again. I enjoyed the second one better.

Shainagirl
05-16-2009, 09:42 PM
*sigh* I remember that game... I wish they would quit focusing on the remakes and get to another sequel. Those games are good.