ShyGuy0824
05-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you...

http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html

I recommend using the mute button...

AtmaWeapon
05-14-2009, 07:44 PM
NO CLICK ZONE JESUS

They need to seriously work on the sound emulation. I closed the app but that didn't stop the noise. :(

Beldaran
05-14-2009, 10:09 PM
I have Oregon Trail Deluxe that was released for Windows 3.1 and it is way superior, with mouse controlled hunting, tolerable sound, and enhanced graphics. :)

Rijuhn
05-14-2009, 11:30 PM
I was getting pissed off about the sound too so I shut down the game, but the noise persisted.

Then, I found that the process "java.exe" was running. I closed that process and the clicking sound stopped. :D

Master Ghaleon
05-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Oregon Trail is a classic :D

I remember back in school when we would only have like 10-15 min to play in the lab I would either choose Oregon Trail or Number Munchers. All I really liked to do in Oregon Trail was to be the banker and buy stock in bullets and just go hunting :D

ShyGuy0824
05-15-2009, 07:50 AM
That's a really funny way to approach the game...

Sorry for the noise issues, I just thought the game music was pretty obnoxious, I don't know about persistent clicking noises.

And on a side note, I actually was on that site to see if I could find Word Munchers! There was also another 'mystery' sort of game, but I couldn't remember what it was called...