PDA

View Full Version : Trouble-- need some help

niko80
05-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Hello guys.
What a great piece of software this is! I have enjoyed playing these zelda maps for a long time, but now the fun is over....

I have a new computer!

Problem is:
I start ZC and the window large window starts up. But it is transparent and I only see my desktop image through the ZC window.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo82/niconude/zelda.jpg

The program is obviously running as the sound is playing as it should. Now, if I pull the folder over the zc window and away again, the visuals will catch up to where I have gone. Like if I have pressed enter two times, I will be in the menu. Then the visuals stop again. The controls work, I hear if I start a game, but the visuals are stuck and I will still be in the menu while the quest is playing. If I take the folder and drag it over once more, the visuals will catch up and show where I am in the quest, but again it is stuck.

This happens all the time and I have to force shut it down with Ctrl Alt Delete to quit.

Anyone have any ideas? Really hope someone can guide me out of this mess as I am addicted to this game :)

Dark Nation
05-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Try using one of the betas and see if you get the same problem.

niko80
05-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi Dark Nation. Thanks for responding.

Just tried. Same problem, only that the visuals/graphics will run normally when I click on the zc window and hold the mouse key down. I can move the window around on the screen and it will run normally, but once I let go of the mouse, the visuals will stop but the game is still running..

Dark Nation
05-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Try reinstalling/updating DirectX and your video card drivers.

niko80
05-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Try reinstalling/updating DirectX and your video card drivers.

Thanks! Now it works better than ever :)

Appreciate your help DN!