PDA

View Full Version : [Winter 09] The Legend of Zelda: The Korule Trilogy

FefeRawft
05-11-2009, 08:28 PM
I am about to release a demo of the first quest in the trilogy, Korule (Ya I decided to toss the DKClassic idea, I'm to lazy to make custom Donkey Kong tiles.)

The three games (Korule, Caldera, and Permafrost) all take place on the Island of Korule, which is the place where my first, unreleased quest was supposed to take place.

Here is the story:

Link (The same one from OoT and MM) goes on a fishing trip when he was almost the age he was in the adult half of OoT. He notices a strange light coming from a tower on top of a castle in the center of the island of Korule. He stops to check it out when his ship is hit by lighting while he is in the Jungle. The water around Korule is so intense, he has no way of getting back to Hyrule and he needs to find a special scale just to swim in the swamp. He buys a house on Korule and lives there for a while in the Jungle. Suddenly the light appears again and his quest starts.

FefeRawft
05-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Demo is up: http://zc.celestialrealm.net/demo.php?num=11

Taken from what I wrote:

"This Demo includes the original title screen (Which I am planning on changing), the first area of Korule Jungle, and the first dungeon.

If you use cheats, you can preview the next part of the jungle, Mt. Korulia, and the second dungeon. I suggest not doing this because almost all of the screen past the 4 barrels aren't finished."