PDA

View Full Version : Me and Masa were pwned :( (Left 4 Dead)

Fabiano the Spy
05-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Left 4 Dead, Death Toll finale.

We played with a couple of morons, unfortunately. Me and Masa stuck together but the other two felt the need to lag behind and be moronic lovers together.

I clearly stated the Witch was in a particular area (I usually played lead), Masamune had no problems dodging the crying little bitch, but nope, the two morons had to trigger her off.

We get to the finale and I misjudged a little bit on when the boat would come to pick us up, I got myself slaughtered by a boomer, hunter, and I think maybe even a Tank was beating up on me, he might have shown up after I died.

About 20 seconds later Mr. Masa fell along with me and told me he was leaving. I stuck around only to see the two morons completely annihilated. Seriously, Masamune and I kicked ass at that fucking game, regardless of dying before safety.

This game has blown me away. I know some of you will be all "eh, it's over hyped" but this was a random Walmart buy for me and I've loved it since the day I got it. I'm also a old school Resident Evil nerd, so this is right up my alley.

Anybody else ever played this game? If you have it for the 360, post your gamertag if you want and we can do an AG team-up against a horde of zombies ;)

Archibaldo
05-11-2009, 07:23 AM
I has it, I'm not on my Xbox very often though. But my tag is OMFG its Dave.

Beldaran
05-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I has it, I'm not on my Xbox very often though.

Gross. It needs to be played on PC to be enjoyed.

Masamune
05-11-2009, 09:40 AM
I've been trying to move away from PC games lately (with the exception of Warcraft 3). I'm just tired of sitting straight up or slightly leaned forward with my hands hovering over a keyboard and mouse to play games. I've been enjoying sitting back on my couch, legs reclined, etc, playing 360.

But anyway, I'll be on later tonight around 10 PM EST probably if you'd like to play more. If anyone else wants to play, (Like I know Archibaldo has it) they're more than welcome. The less bots/live riff raff we have , the better.

Beldaran
05-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Wow, you know you're getting lazy when you're too lazy to sit at a computer.

biggiy05
05-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Wow, you know you're getting lazy when you're too lazy to sit at a computer.

Or maybe because sitting upright for a long period of time makes you stiff and your wrists and fingers tend to hurt. I prefer to be comfortable when playing a game or watching a movie.

I also have a bar in my chest so sitting upright for a long period of time is uncomfortable. I didn't realize that being comfortable meant you were lazy.:rolleyes:

Master Ghaleon
05-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Get call of duty WaW! I kick ass in that game. Just got a 36 kill streak a week ago ;)

Masamune
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
I'll have it by tomorrow. I'll definitely be playing a lot of that. :D

Archibaldo
05-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I heard that World at War was a big flop. I never tried it because I have CoD4 already and I don't play FPS games enough to have the same game with different settings.