PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions...help!

Alex-Link
05-08-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm using the BS 2.6 tileset if it helps...well first of all on my strings that are composed of 2 or more, after one string finishes, on the upper left corner a triforce fragment appears; how can I get rid of it?

Also, on some screens enemies dont come back (for example, on one screen I have stalfos and a bubble and the bubble stays but the stalfos, even after a while, never come back)

thanks for help in advance

ShadowTiger
05-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Really should announce which version of ZC you're using. :-?

For the first one, go to Quest -> Graphics -> Sprites -> Misc/Weapons -> "Misc: More..." or something like that. That's the sprite that keeps appearing.

For the second, it's because bubbles never die. As long as there is an enemy in the room left, it won't refill the room. Bubbles should be the exception to that, but if they're not returning, well, you have your answer.

Alex-Link
05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Really should announce which version of ZC you're using. :-?

For the first one, go to Quest -> Graphics -> Sprites -> Misc/Weapons -> "Misc: More..." or something like that. That's the sprite that keeps appearing.

For the second, it's because bubbles never die. As long as there is an enemy in the room left, it won't refill the room. Bubbles should be the exception to that, but if they're not returning, well, you have your answer.

I'm using version 2.10; for the second, well like in some parts I have moblins and rocks and once I kill the moblins the rocks dont come back :S:confused:

ShadowTiger
05-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Ever?

Because that's a quest rule. "Enemies don't return." Something like that. Could also be a screen flag.

Alex-Link
05-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Nope, never return, well unless I go inside a dungeon/cave and get out then they do...
Its not the quest rule, nor a screen flag, I checked both

Pteryx
05-09-2009, 01:35 AM
You have to traverse several screens on a map -- eight, IIRC? -- for the enemies in a room to reset. -- Pteryx

Alex-Link
05-09-2009, 03:14 PM
huh?