PDA

View Full Version : Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Prrkitty
05-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Paul and I just bought the complete Babylon 5 Series ... also the Movie Collection. It JUST arrived about 5 minutes ago by UPS!!

I know what we'll be watching for Date Night Movie Saturday night :)

Fabiano the Spy
05-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Congrats!!! :) I know it will sometimes feel like FOREVER when you know your package is suppose to show up today....then it's just the waiting game.

That's really nice to hear prry! :) Have fun!

ShadowTiger
05-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Ah, Babylon 5. I do miss that series. They had some pretty awesome ideas on that show.

Master Ghaleon
05-07-2009, 03:51 PM
From the title I thought it was Ren & Stimpy :P

rock_nog
05-07-2009, 04:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DC-pIvNODU&feature=related

There, now it's fixed.

Prrkitty
05-07-2009, 06:05 PM
OHH! I'm sorry... that never dawned on me. Sorry MasterG :)

I'm still happy that we have the DVD's though... :)

Aliem
05-07-2009, 06:50 PM
From the title I thought it was Ren & Stimpy :P

heh, I thought the same thing.

Babylon 5 was a pretty good series. Enjoy =]

MasterSwordUltima
05-09-2009, 06:38 PM
That's kinda funny, because just lately my fiancee and I started getting all the DVDs for House M.D., and have been watching them non-stop. I'm finding DVDs a lot more enjoyable than TV anymore.

DarkDragon
05-10-2009, 03:07 AM
Sweet! Babylon 5 is an amazing show, definitely in my top 5 shows of all time. Don't be put off by the first season, some of the filler episodes are pretty cringe-worthy (if it's your first time watching, consider skipping Soul Hunter, Infection, Believers, TKO, and Grail) but the other three seasons make up for it, in spades.

Prrkitty
05-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Darky, I've watched the whole series many many times... except for the very last episode (I've only seen it the once - the night it was released). I've never cried so hard over a show in my life as I did that last episode.

And much as those specific episodes you spoke of ... weren't as good as others... each one DID develop characters in the show.

I do agree... it is an amazing show. :)