PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration. To create Success on a far Larger Scale than ever before.

Lolzinyoface
05-05-2009, 05:29 PM
How large of a donation/ Total lump sum would it take for the creators to make a ported version (Psp Eboot) of ZC after your next Major Release?

Within the ported version should include Zc, ZCQE. Also have a backwards compatibility to be able to play Older Versions of ZC quests Ie. 1.92, 2.10. With no major bugs/flaws. (no need to fully integrate as the newest ZC release seems to be godly enough.)

Not only with just An Eboot of the game. With the right kind of connections you may even be able to market this program as a UMD/Iso. I'm sure a plethora of people who own a psp would be willing to spend $15-$25 on a UMD game of this caliber.

If not UMD. A correct Eboot Marketing style could get you to sell the Eboot for psp $5-$10 without crossing any infringments.

Also, a large focus would include the ability to create your own full Zelda Quests with the ZQ editor from such a small but powerful system, and share them online through wireless infrastructure.

PST or Respond to [email protected] (not very professional I know :D) for additional details if interested.

Please no Spamming Hate Responses/threats/or Downgrading material.

This topic was created to inspire the creators of one of the greatest PC programs I have ever downloaded to start a project on a much larger scale and appeal to the rest of the world.

Note to Owners. This topic, as others, are just suggestions and you are in no way obligated to respond to public material posted on this page. However, in good faith I ask that a large consideration be taking into effect as a massive project like this has a great potential to generate large profit.

In short, you could quit your day jobs.

Respectfully,
David

Joe123
05-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm sure you'll get a much better response to this later on, but it'll basically just also say 'no'.

Currently, Nintendo hasn't come to shut down ZC because it's not making anyone any money.
As soon as it is, they would do.

And as far as I'm aware (well, from what I've heard) there aren't any handhelds that could handle ZC at the moment.

It's nice to read a well-written post like this rather than 'Y CnT We Hav ZC oN DS lUlz' though.