PDA

View Full Version : Sup guys.

punkonjunk1024
05-02-2009, 07:43 PM
So I got my account all fixed and such.

I'm pretty happy about that. I've been doing a lot of internet stuff lately.

My life's been pretty insane, but things are sloping up towards awesome.
Cops kicked in my door guns drawn, got evicted, got fired, but then got unemployment (zomg you get that when you're fired unfairly? Way cool) and got things all pretty settled up. Now I'm... doing a lot of gaming and internet stuff, wishing D3 was out, and playing patapon 2 constantly.

S'yeah. I'm back and such, horray.

EDIT
So I guess I could ramble about some awesome stuff with me and such.

I recently purchased a theremin, and am slowly teaching myself to play, emphasis on slooooowly.
Also studying music theory with lady's brother, helping me out with not being stupid, and teaching me piano, which is like one of my favorite instruments.
I always wanted a theremin, it seemed like something I would love playing. It's proving a little daunting, but I'm having fun.
Hoping to do kind of a noise rock thing that's awesome.

I'm seeing man man and gogol bordello in like a month in chicago, which I am hugely excited for.
Man man is one of my favorite bands like EVAR ZOMG!!1, along with Les Savy Fav and The paper chase.

I've picked up tobacco smoking like way too much, Here's my hookah, and some chuds I used to hang with:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/7/l_a37e56ce4ca94387a92eb8b687c55448.jpg
here's what I did to my hookah over christmas:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2/l_4130ec8ebe694c6297b6e853cf8b0db5.jpg

AND I just won this tobacco pipe:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370192763174

Mine is nowhere near this cool. So excited.

And this is what I think looks better than skirts on me:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_235af3dd6ff343fdbc178e2bb28bf5b4.jpg
lolscenekid scarves. I like them, what can I say?

biggiy05
05-02-2009, 07:52 PM
then got unemployment (zomg you get that when you're fired unfairly? Way cool)

It's how I collected unemployment when I was still considered an employee at my former hospital. I had surgery and they filled my position. The situation was out of my hands and I'm collecting unemployment for one more week until my first paycheck from the new job comes.

Buy any new skirts?

punkonjunk1024
05-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Yeah. I've been fired sort of unfairly before, but I was also a dickoff, so I didn't leach off of anything. This is my first time filing. I worked really, really, REALLY hard at this job. My arms got like 50% bigger from all the grill cleaning and scrubbing shit. I started out all shitty and quickly shot WAY up into being a really, really good prep and cook.

And so I call in one day because I hadn't slept in 3 days, cops kicked in my door got evicted and such, and I gave like 4 hours notice.
The manager I called into was a close friend of mine - he claimed he never heard from me. I had proof of the call lasting a few minutes, bang. Unemployment.

Here's the kicker:
I was a full time employee getting part time hours, making like 400 a month. Now I'm making 750 ON UNEMPLOYMENT. I bet that burned em good. I was CONSTANTLY filing complaints about my hours because I was ONLY HIRED FOR FULL TIME.

So now i'm trying to get a job I'll enjoy and do well at until I can save up some cashola for college.

And no, I don't have any new skirts, and no, that's still not embarrassing. My wardrobe is still a little on the eccentric side, but hopefully (a little) less faggy.

Lilith
05-03-2009, 11:51 PM
---

punkonjunk1024
05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
See, I insisted it was a keffiyeh to some eastern fuck who embarassed me publicly insisting that it had nothing to do with the object and was a simple scarf and blah blah blah and I was just having a conversation with a friend.
Wikipedia can offer no confirmation with like, pictures that these are keffiyehs, and most places that market them sell them as scarves, so I got nothing.

I'm not saying I doubt that one bit, I was just avoiding looking like a double dicker on the whole thing.

ZTC
05-05-2009, 01:40 PM
holy hell, you're still alive?

MasterSwordUltima
05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
It's called a Keffiyeh,

If you're a britfag. Otherwise, its a shemagh.

punkonjunk1024
05-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Thank you, however, I don't need this needs to be discussed both "clean" and "dirty."

If wikipedia rederects shemagh to keffiyeh,
I'm assuming they're right. When has jimmy whales ever been wrong?