PDA

View Full Version : I love facebook.

Zaphod Q. IX
04-24-2009, 02:40 AM
Now I have my mother pestering me to play a game on facebook. And my aunt and I discuss music in a cool way. I wish my cousin's daughter would share a little less on facebook. My boss is on facebook...and I pester him. :sb:

All my friends are on facebook. They don't call me anymore, because facebook is so much more convenient. We're using this thing to plan parties.

It's my start page on my cell phone, and it will be on my ds as soon as my usb wi-fi thingee arrives.

I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. You should check it out. ;)

Fabiano the Spy
04-24-2009, 03:51 AM
I have problems like this. That's why I just don't accept them and then tell them I don't use my facebook ever. Which is actually true but...

MasterSwordUltima
04-24-2009, 11:37 AM
My favorite part is where people use social networking sites to do the stupid quizes, such as "What 1980's Movie Star are you?", instead of socially networking.

The_Amaster
04-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Oh, geez, yeah, hate those quizes. Part of the reason I left MySpace, but they're infecting Facebook now too.
I use Facebook to actually talk to people. Well, and send Flair...

Cloral
04-24-2009, 05:15 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-facebook-library-cat.jpg?w=405&h=540

ShadowTiger
04-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Thank you for that. The quizzes are -really- getting on my nerves at this point. As described above, they're doing nothing productive, and result in absolutely nothing. I block every quiz and application sent to me. All I do on Facebook is reconnect with old friends, and see what everyone is up to so I can inquire about it when I next see them. It's the socially respectable thing to do.

moocow
04-24-2009, 09:55 PM
You've already added me.

I don't do much on Facebook, my fiance's super religious family is all on there and I have to pretend I'm a good kid....

biggiy05
04-24-2009, 10:36 PM
You've already added me.

I don't do much on Facebook, my fiance's super religious family is all on there and I have to pretend I'm a good kid....

Buwahaha I want to see this!

Fabiano the Spy
04-24-2009, 11:02 PM
*Fabiano the Spy has invited you to join the Facebook group "Can we get all Facebook members in one group? :O"*

Based on actual invites I constantly get. Sometimes I get them more than once from the same person. You'd think they would catch on by now, but nope. It's the same way with friend requests on both MySpace and Facebook (neither of which I really use). You can deny somebody's friend request countless times, but they keep sending one in, as if you accidentally keep clicking "deny".

Lilith
04-25-2009, 01:00 AM
---

Masamune
04-25-2009, 02:03 AM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1483110040

Get at this shit, AGN.

The_Amaster
04-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Heh, the invites thing is because after you do pretty much anyething, itti says "now tell 15 of your friends about this", and it brings up your frinds list. And most people are too lazy and/or stupid to notice the small text at the bottom saying "skip this", and so they just click fifteen random people.

ZTC
04-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't use it that much because it's too boring nowadays :/