PDA

View Full Version : You lazy fucks

Beldaran
04-22-2009, 02:40 AM
I am an incomprehensibly lazy and stupid piece of trash and so are you.

Here is the proof:

http://www.miamiherald.com/486/story/1007907.html

Highlights:

12 years old.
Pursuing double major in Physics and Math at university.
3rd Degree Black Belt.
Fluent in Korean and English, currently studying Chinese
Memorized multiplication tables in 1 day at age 4

Fuck that kid. Wow.

Fabiano the Spy
04-22-2009, 02:45 AM
Holy shit. Does that kid ever get to go outside? Or is he whipped by his Korean wannabe father so that he'll study harder?

Nicholas Steel
04-22-2009, 03:14 AM
How do you become a black belt at such a young age? it wouldn't be easy monitoring the kid and making sure he does everything correct...

Aegix Drakan
04-22-2009, 09:20 AM
0_o

Every once in a while, a prodigy appears. I think we just found Einstein's re-incarnation.

That kid is just freaking AWESOME.

Masamune
04-22-2009, 10:00 AM
But is he good at Starcraft?

jerome
04-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Hope he keeps learning all he can, while all of his synapses are still firing. Younger people have a much better chance at absorbing more information than adults because they have more synapses in the brain firing allowing learning to be easier. He's definitely above the rest of the kids (and most adults). Some parents push their kids towards this, this seems to be more what he wants.

I hope he doesn't grow up and figure out how to cure anger and put some special water in a volcano to make the world a better place like in a Stephen King story I've read. That didn't end well.

but is he good at Starcraft?
Give him about 5 minutes!

rock_nog
04-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Hope he doesn't burn out, because he could be fuckin' awesome. Unfortunately, a lot of those child geniuses do burn out in the end. I don't know whether it's because they're pushed too hard, or maybe the burden of being that intelligent is that you can see through the world's bullshit, or what, but a lot of them end up not going anywhere.

AtmaWeapon
04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Suicide by 25. Sucks when you're smarter than most because you peek behind the veil too fast. He should be playing with ninja turtles.

Archibaldo
04-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Doesn't count, he's Asian. It's like praising superman because he stopped a bank robbery. At first it's impressive, then you find out he's faster than bullets and stronger than... a train? I dunno, something with a lot of force behind it.

The_Amaster
04-23-2009, 08:25 PM
We'll see what he actually does with it...

MasterSwordUltima
04-24-2009, 12:25 PM
You can pay any karate master or whatever bullshit $300 and they'll give you a blackbelt, no problem. Karate is a joke to me.

Anyway, it's really cool how he's giving lectures and stuff. My one friend took an offer to be a professor at his college, and he just turned 24, and I thought that was something.

Beldaran
04-24-2009, 03:33 PM
You can pay any karate master or whatever bullshit $300 and they'll give you a blackbelt, no problem. Karate is a joke to me.

This is true for some studios, but definitely not all. I worked my ass off for my blackbelt, and back in my prime I could kick some real ass. I haven't studied karate for 10 years though so I suck now.

Shazza Dani
04-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Doesn't count, he's Asian.

pic related

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/tdrisko/asians.jpg