PDA

View Full Version : It's really over

odinson
04-16-2009, 02:41 AM
We, me and my ex, I guess brokered a deal with my ex's parents last week. She is going to the hospital for an indeterminate period, then she will be allowed to go home. I haven't seen her for the better part of three days now, and I have no way of contacting her while she is in the hospital. I feel kind of guilty, like I've done something bad. I don't want her back but I don't know.

Aegix Drakan
04-16-2009, 09:08 AM
About.
friggin.
time.

Don't feel guilty about it. Staying with her would have just screwed both of you over in the long run. You made the right descision.

biggiy05
04-16-2009, 09:39 AM
About.
friggin.
time.

My thoughts exactly. I knew it was going to be you who made this topic. I just want to know why it's in GB. Are you getting your jollies from watching everyone pick you apart?

Masamune
04-16-2009, 09:42 AM
I still think you should have murdered her.

Zaphod Q. IX
04-16-2009, 03:05 PM
My thoughts exactly. I knew it was going to be you who made this topic. I just want to know why it's in GB. Are you getting your jollies from watching everyone pick you apart?
My question, exactly. Show more care in what you post, and where you post it my friend...or you may find yourself on the wrong end of my wrath.

For the record, you should not feel guilt over forcing someone who is mentally ill to get the help they need. For your own mental health, DO NOT become romantically involved with her again.

Moved to General Discussion...

odinson
04-16-2009, 07:20 PM
For your own mental health, DO NOT become romantically involved with her again

I'd probably be more likely to jump off a building at this point

biggiy05
04-17-2009, 12:38 AM
I'd probably be more likely to jump off a building at this point

If I weren't a mod I would just block your name so I didn't have to see your posts.

I've always thought you were just trying to get attention and this seals the deal. Stop trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you through an online forum. The majority of your posts I have a hard time believing.