PDA

View Full Version : Cycling through C set w/ a mac laptop

gamer47
04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I have a mac laptop with windows xp on it using boot camp and I am unable to cycle through the C sets b/c I don't have and num pad and I don't know which fn key combo I should use or whether I need to do something else. I NEED HELP! Thanks

Shazza Dani
04-14-2009, 05:32 PM
If your laptop has an 'fn' key there should also be blue characters on most of the keys. Find the ones with + and - on them.

qwerty!
12-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Sorry to bump this topic, but I have this same problem. Macbooks don't even tell you what the fn key does... Is there another way to cycle CSets? If not, I can always hook up a full keyboard for editing, but that's kinda annoying to have to do every time you want to use ZQuest.

Joe123
12-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Sorry to bump this topic, but I have this same problem. Macbooks don't even tell you what the fn key does... Is there another way to cycle CSets? If not, I can always hook up a full keyboard for editing, but that's kinda annoying to have to do every time you want to use ZQuest.

In the latest builds you can just press the normal + and - keys to cycle csets, mostly because of this kind of issue