PDA

View Full Version : Warning: These Product Labels May Cause You to Double Over With Laughter

Prrkitty
04-13-2009, 03:13 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,515238,00.html

Sometimes I wonder where common sense has gone and how we can find him and bring him back.

My favorite is about the washing machines... i.e. do not crawl in and operate. DUH!!

Cloral
04-13-2009, 03:59 PM
This demonstrates very clearly the problem with having a government run by lawyers.

Russ
04-13-2009, 04:13 PM
This demonstrates very clearly the problem with having a government run by lawyers.
Seconded. Why does America have to be so sue-happy?

beefster09
04-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Because they're all greedy and lazy. They don't want to actually get a job, so they just find the most ridiculous ways to misuse a product and sue for not warning.

Banon
04-13-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,515238,00.html

Sometimes I wonder where common sense has gone and how we can find him and bring him back.

My favorite is about the washing machines... i.e. do not crawl in and operate. DUH!!

This story reminds me of this.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xv5eUf01Vc

rock_nog
04-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Forget lawsuits - why on Earth are there people dumb enough to actually do these things in the first place? Trust me - this kind of stuff would happen even if there weren't lawsuits. One only needs to consult the Darwin Awards for many instance of people doing extremely stupid things without any thought of reward.

jerome
04-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Because they're all greedy and lazy. They don't want to actually get a job, so they just find the most ridiculous ways to misuse a product and sue for not warning.
Like the 80 year old woman who sued McDonalds because her coffee was hot when she spilled it on her self when she put it between her legs in the car. In 80 years on this earth, she hadn't figured that out yet?

Here should be a new law on these stupid lawsuits. If you get to be the first moron to misuse the product, win the lawsuit, then everyone in the company gets a chance to pimp slap you because you're a retard. The only rule would be that the person can not have any objects in or around their hands. This way, when those people don't get their raises because of the lawsuit, they at least go to slap the idiot as hard as they wanted to.

The_Amaster
04-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Actually, if I recall, the McDonalds lady actually had a case. It was in her cupholder, and when she went over a bump, the improperly fastened lid popped of and scalded her lap. She had some bad burns.

Banon
04-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Actually, if I recall, the McDonalds lady actually had a case. It was in her cupholder, and when she went over a bump, the improperly fastened lid popped of and scalded her lap. She had some bad burns.

The coffee was at a really high temperature compared to what it was supposed to be at also.

Though I thought that it was spilt when it was handed to her? Oh well... it's not like I had a reliable source.:rolleyes:

jerome
04-20-2009, 11:33 AM
The coffee was at a really high temperature compared to what it was supposed to be at also.

Though I thought that it was spilt when it was handed to her? Oh well... it's not like I had a reliable source.:rolleyes:

Yeah... it was probably a fresh pot!! :D