PDA

View Full Version : I wasn't sure where to put this (ZC problem)

Zaelia
04-12-2009, 04:54 PM
I've been using ZC and Zquest for upwards of six years now, and I've never seen this happen until about six months ago.

When I play a quest in ZC (this is more common with the older quests, but the test one I've been working is doing it too) it takes Link about four or five presses of the A button to get a full sword slash out, which makes me unable to cut slash tiles. This is a huge problem because a lot of quests now depend on slash tiles (including mine) and I can't play quests unless they aren't password protected so I can no-walls it through the slash tiles.

is there any way to fix the slash animations? I'm using 2.10.2 on a Vista computer (which has had its fair share of issues).

Russ
04-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Vista is the problem. You'll have to download the newest beta from shardstorm.com. Unless you're extremely lucky, 2.10 will not work right on Vista.

Zaelia
04-12-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm using 2.10.2 almost flawlessly now. The only issue I have now is the sword animations. If I recall, the last time I used a beta was a couple of months back, and it still was doing the same thing.

ShadowTiger
04-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Maybe remap your keyboard so your A Button uses a different key? :shrug: Hit escape, and go into the Settings (Or was it Config?) menu. It's one of the uppermost areas on that menu.