PDA

View Full Version : Some help?

Mr.Fresh
04-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Well... I compiled the script into my quest, but I was wondering how I set it to certain tiles from there. It is a script for jumping off cliffs and what not. How can I set it to the tiles of my choose? :confused:

Joe123
04-12-2009, 06:21 AM
Oh, for the Link jumping tiles?
It just uses the default ones!

Quest->Graphics->Sprites->Link, and set up the ones for Jumping.

Mr.Fresh
04-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Oh, for the Link jumping tiles?
It just uses the default ones!

Quest->Graphics->Sprites->Link, and set up the ones for Jumping.No, I mean to set the script to jump down only the mountain tiles I want it to jump off, the rest is child's play... :P

pkmnfrk
04-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Where did you get the script? Did it include instructions on how to set it up?

I can think of at least 4 different ways I could make the script work, if it were mine, and I'm sure there's dozens of other ways too...

Mr.Fresh
04-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Where did you get the script? Did it include instructions on how to set it up?

I can think of at least 4 different ways I could make the script work, if it were mine, and I'm sure there's dozens of other ways too...http://armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102320 Thats the link to it. I'm still in very early stages of scripting, so this question may be a no brainier.

pkmnfrk
04-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Ah, I see. You create an FFC, give it an invisible combo, and place the FFC on the tile you want to be the ledge. You can make it wider/taller by adjusting the FFC's width and height.

Mr.Fresh
04-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Ah, I see. You create an FFC, give it an invisible combo, and place the FFC on the tile you want to be the ledge. You can make it wider/taller by adjusting the FFC's width and height.Ahh, I forgot about the free form combos...

:scared:

EDIT: I was wondering how I can make the free form combo solid, link just likes over it like grass tiles.