PDA

View Full Version : I hope someone can help me

fajz
04-08-2009, 09:50 PM
This happens nowhere else except when I'm playing Zelda. I keep getting the message in the middle of the screen (which really pisses me off when I'm in the middle of a fight) then it'll go away and a few seconds later it comes back. The message says:

"For best picture quality change resolution to
1440x900. Press "1" to clear message. Press "2" to disable message

Here's the problem I don't know what to do. I don't know how to change the resolution. and pressing "1" or "2" doesn't do anything.

I hope someone can help me out. One more thing I'm not very computer savvy so if you can help please put it in layman terms

Thank You,

FZ

Majora
04-08-2009, 09:54 PM
What Operating System are you using, first of all. It sounds like it's your OS that's bugging you.

Questwizard88
04-09-2009, 12:33 AM
It might also be the monitor too. Try running it in 2x or 3x windowed mode if you have to.

fajz
04-09-2009, 07:17 AM
I am running Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3. Questwizard88 I don't know what you mean by running it in 2x or 3x. How exactly do you do that? Is there a way to disable the message so it doesn't come back. On the bubble it says to press "2" to disable message but that doesn't work. Disabeling the messagew would be the best thing for me.

fajz
04-13-2009, 06:49 AM
Never mind I got it, and yes it was the monitor not the computer thanks Questwizard88