PDA

View Full Version : Can't Continue from One Certain DMap

fruitvark
04-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Greetings all. I am using ZC 2.10 and I am having a very weird problem. On just one particular DMap, when Link dies, the game restarts him in a plain grey room with four Keese, almost as if he went to secret passage room that hadn't been built. The weird thing is, on the DMap information, I checked "Continue Here" and the room to continue in is absolutely right. In fact, I can set the Initial Data to start the game from that DMap, and it does fine... it starts Link from the right place. Yet, when Link dies, it sends him right over to the inescapable grey room with four Keese.

I'm using similar specs to other DMaps in this same quest in terms of type of DMap, level number, and all that jazz. This problem doesn't happen anywhere else.

I even tried to solve the problem by turning every single room in the 80's of that map to a black room with an invisible Link that warps Link to the right starting place after one tick, but the game seems to be sending Link to some other unbuilt secret passage room somewhere else. I am so confused.

Thank you all as always for your kind help.

RedDeathX5
04-25-2009, 10:22 PM
In Dmap settings, make sure you set the screen # of where you want to continue located on the buttom right where it sais continue, there will be a box, find the screen # of where you want to continue.