PDA

View Full Version : Any of you fags...

ctrl-alt-delete
04-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Live near the Miami area?

Flying out there for a week vacation on April 25th...

Coming home on the 2nd.

We should meet up...get drunk...kill babies...whatever.

In case none of you queers live in paradise, let's make this thread have a point.

Ever flown on a plane? Been on vacation? Been to Florida?

Stories?

Good places to visit?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to check out Coral Castle. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle)

Maybe Disney? Not sure yet.

Mainly, my ass is going to be laying on a beach getting shit faced drunk.

:)

Masamune
04-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Come to PA instead. Less alligators and old people.

Beldaran
04-08-2009, 11:53 AM
There's no reason to ever go to PA. Ever.

Dude, go to Disneyworld! I've always wanted to go there.

Masamune
04-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Well there's me, Longwood Gardens, Philadelphia which is the cheesesteak capital of the world basically, Hershey and Hershey Park, and some other bullshit. Sounds a lot better than alligators and old people.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Come to PA instead. Less alligators and old people.

Less alligators, old people, and 100% less fun. :-p Flights already booked. Sorry, man.

There's no reason to ever go to PA. Ever.

Dude, go to Disneyworld! I've always wanted to go there.

I think I definitely will...at least for one day. Got lots of money to blow. :)

When I win Powerball, I'm paying to fly all you assholes somewhere for the best AGN convention ever...

Link 101
04-08-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm in PA, so you DEFINITELY don't want to come to PA. :p

Florida's not bad, especially this time of the year. Stay away from there in the summer though, it's rainy and hot as all hell. Now's a great time to go, hope you have a good trip!

AlphaDawg
04-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Bel, what do you have against PA other than the fact that the Eagles play their home games there?

I've been to Florida several times. I have family who's lived in Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area for years, so most of the time I stay there. One of my uncles lives in Jacksonville so I spent a few days there in '07. I spent a couple hours in Miami waiting for a connecting flight to the Bahamas back in '01.

I've never seen an alligator in person other than at this mini golf course in Clearwater where you pay $3 to buy a goddamn cocktail weenie to feed them. I see an old person every time I look in the mirror.

Xyvol
04-08-2009, 03:48 PM
I have only been to MIA. It's like another world. Most evidenced by the language barrier.

Modus Ponens
04-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Funnily enough, tomorrow I'm flying to Miami for Passover, but I'm going to miss you by like a week.

Beldaran
04-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Funnily enough, tomorrow I'm flying to Miami for Passover, but I'm going to miss you by like a week.

You'll be passing over me! :)

Bel, what do you have against PA other than the fact that the Eagles play their home games there?

I just hate Pennsylvania. I hate the sports teams, the cities, cheesesteaks, the governor, and the east coast in general.

Brasel
04-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Disney is a 7 hour drive from Miami.

Florida sucks...its really not all its cracked up to be unless you're in Key West.

Archibaldo
04-08-2009, 10:08 PM
You should all come to Canada eh. We have maple syrup and cheap strong beer.

Masamune
04-08-2009, 10:11 PM
You'll be passing over me! :)

I just hate Pennsylvania. I hate the sports teams, the cities, cheesesteaks, the governor, and the east coast in general.

Fuck Texas.

MasterSwordUltima
04-08-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm in PA too...wtf? Fuck Florida. I hope a big ass easter hurricane takes a big chunk out of florida.

Trevelyan_06
04-08-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm in PA too...wtf? Fuck Florida. I hope a big ass easter hurricane takes a big chunk out of florida.

Bonus points if the easter hurricane has an image of Jesus in it.

MasterSwordUltima
04-09-2009, 08:54 AM
It will be similar to this:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x103/DareDevilReborn/Funny%20Stuff/easter.jpg

Rijuhn
04-09-2009, 06:40 PM
I'll tell you where NOT to go. Don't go to Hampton Roads, Virginia. I live in Virginia Beach, and I hate it here. I love beaches and I always have felt drawn to them, but the only time the weather is nice enough to utilize the beach (5 months out of the year) it's full of ugly-@$$ tourists who plague the city with their horrible driving, and they drive up the price of everything. :mad:

I plan to check out Florida sometime this year and consider moving there. I want to be able to go to the beach in October and March.

Aegix Drakan
04-09-2009, 07:30 PM
You should all come to Canada eh. We have maple syrup and cheap strong beer.

Seconded! It's great up here, as long as you don't come in the dead of winter. Those polar bears like to raom the streets around that time... But if you can bag one...MMmmMmm! Polar bear Burgers. Totally awesome.

@ MSU: ....LMAO! That's hilarious!

The_Amaster
04-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Come to the midwest, see our great...farm...fields? I guess?
Although Chicago is worth a visit, definitely.

Master Ghaleon
04-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Well there's me, Longwood Gardens, Philadelphia which is the cheesesteak capital of the world basically, Hershey and Hershey Park, and some other bullshit. Sounds a lot better than alligators and old people.

and there is me too, I can throw a stone acrossed the PA line from where I live ;)

MasterSwordUltima
04-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow, on what side? I'm some 30 minutes away from Delaware.