PDA

View Full Version : Tranluscent Combo Flags.

Archangel
04-03-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm surprised nobody thought of something so simple. It would be a nice feature to have that way we don't have to toggle view flags to see what is underneath the flags.

Questwizard88
04-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah that would be nice. It'd be best to make just the box translucent, and leave the number as is. Though it could look horrendous in some palettes, it'd be helpful as I'm always finding myself toggling flags on and off every 5 seconds making dungeons and secrets. I also go through the Q and W keys a lot. :think:

Hmm... This would also be nice with the W key too now that I think about it. I hate having to toggle it so much just to see the combos underneath to make sure they line up.

Archangel
04-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Agreed, having the walkable boxes translucent would also be very nice.

ShadowTiger
04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Or maybe let them flash at a rate which we can determine in the Options area.

CJC
04-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Wow... I read the title and that was not what I pictured. I was thinking you meant a flag that makes combos translucent over the undercombo... which is a little strange, but... oh well, that's not important.

ST is right, if you make them flicker like the Ghinis, it'll have essentially the same effect (Or make you have a seizure). Either way, being able to have the walkability display while placing combos aesthetically would make quest construction A LOT easier.
Good idea.