PDA

View Full Version : I just smoked Salvia divinorum for the first time

Zaphod Q. IX
03-30-2009, 04:30 AM
let's see what happens, shall we? :sb:

Zaphod Q. IX
03-30-2009, 04:31 AM
btw...i'm wearing a beret, because i'm cool like that...

Shazza Dani
03-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Fuck, I want a beret. =[

Glitch
03-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Make sure you get the 10x. Stuff I tried was called Purple Sticky. Fucking retarded name considering it has nothing to do with weed.

It was ok I guess, tripped my balls off for about 10 minutes.

Masamune
03-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I didn't like salvia that much when I tried it. The smoke was way too harsh to be pleasurable, and the trip was short and uncomfortable. Report back with your findings though, sir.

Lilith
03-30-2009, 01:26 PM
---

Fabiano the Spy
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
<Nate> Just ordered me 2 grams of Salvia :D
MajoraDragonTaur> Nate: http://armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105312
<MajoraDragonTaur> RELEVANT

Quite weird timing.

Yes, I tried Salvia a couple months back (if even that) and I remember it was pretty intense. If you're going to smoke it, I suggest using a water pipe, that stuff can burn.

It's a matter of time before this is made illegal in the United States of America, but it's fun to use, and there's a lot worse you could be using.

Cheers, mate, hope you enjoyed it.

Zaphod Q. IX
03-31-2009, 12:29 AM
Make sure you get the 10x. Stuff I tried was called Purple Sticky. Fucking retarded name considering it has nothing to do with weed.

It was ok I guess, tripped my balls off for about 10 minutes.
I got the 20x, actually. I came back to earth about 40 minutes after smoking it. It was quite pleasurable, as well as intense. I had vivid halucinations for a brief period, followed by a fascination with dish washing. I wound down by lying in a dark room and listening to bluegrass. I highly recommend the experience.

Pryme8
03-31-2009, 01:36 AM
yes yes yes its is very fun, I like the leafs though... Concentrate is not my thing.

Fabiano the Spy
03-31-2009, 06:45 AM
I got the 20x, actually. I came back to earth about 40 minutes after smoking it. It was quite pleasurable, as well as intense. I had vivid halucinations for a brief period, followed by a fascination with dish washing. I wound down by lying in a dark room and listening to bluegrass. I highly recommend the experience.
That's actually what I ordered, the 20x. I believe I'm making quite the jump in level. What I tried before was 5x or 10x I believe, it was okay, but I was told to go straight to 20x and that the stuff goes higher than 60x...I can't imagine ;)

Yes, yes. Dish washing is an extremely intriguing thing, isn't it? :P

What were you smoking it out of?