PDA

View Full Version : I am dead.

Beldaran
03-29-2009, 02:10 AM
The awesomeness of this news will cause my heart to stop beating and my eyes to bleed forever:

"It was revealed on May 29, 2008 that Joe Satriani is involved in a new hard rock project with former Van Halen members Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith. The band, which will feature Hagar on vocals, Satriani on guitar, Anthony on bass and Smith on drums, is tentatively called "Chickenfoot"[9] and is currently writing material and recording their debut album which is due out in 2009.[10]"

HOLY FREAKING CRAP.

I am dead. This is the end of me. Death. Caused. By. Insane. Badassness.

EDIT: I just had to add some more random freaking out. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I will sell everything I own if I have to in order to get concert tickets. I will go to catholic church and read the bible for one year straight in exchange for a backstage pass. I will literally start believing in Jesus and Islam and suck someone's dick and claim that Britney Spears is the greatest musician in history, if I could jam with them on stage.

biggiy05
03-29-2009, 09:38 AM
claim that Britney Spears is the greatest musician in history

This makes me question your sanity.

Prrkitty
03-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Bel... I gotta agree with biggiy... have you gone insane hon? Honestly I can totally agree about being excited about this...

BUT BUT BUT... claiming that Britney is the greatest musician?

Why go to the concert you're selling your soul for... if Britney is the greatest/best? Why not just keep everything and go see her? <lol>

MasterSwordUltima
03-29-2009, 05:05 PM
And all they could come up with for a name is Chickenfoot?

Beldaran
03-29-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm surprised your hung up on the Britney Spears thing, and not the fact that I put that and sucking dick in the same category as believing in Jesus. lol

Prrkitty
03-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Eh... I'm surprised you'd do ANY of them just for a concert. But I do know you like music... so maybe this is your "holy grail" of music artists to see in your lifetime.

I can see the sucking cock and believing in Jesus (if this is your holy grail)... but I honestly can't understand the britney part <lol> sorry...

Link 101
03-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Yeah, Brintey Spears is just terrible. I'm sure there are things in this world I would suck dick for and start believing in Jesus for, but I don't think there is anything on this planet I could want or have to make me say Britney Spears is the best musician alive.

This sounds pretty cool though, hope it's as good as you hope it will be, cause it sucks when something like this would disappoint you.

Gleeok
04-01-2009, 04:11 AM
Sure sure but would you suck Britteny Spears' dick for some?! I dont think you could fit it. :P

Anyways I have to admit that I am severely disappointed in the satch. At least based on this: http://www.myspace.com/thechickenfoot
Surely it doesn't require that amount of talent to write and record the level of mundane, preprocessed, chug drumming and unoriginal rock wash they've got going on. I'm not feeling it.

Pryme8
04-01-2009, 11:31 AM
You still rap?

War Lord?