PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Code Roster

DarkFlameWolf
03-22-2009, 09:17 AM
My code is 1634-0054-3982.
The player names are either Kratos or Rydan.
The town name is Bismarck.
Now how exactly is this supposed to work again? I'm mainly doing this WFC thing to get extra types of fruit trees in my village, since all I got are peaches and coconuts. Do both players have to be on at the same time? Or can one open up the gates, save and quit and then close it later while people explore their town?
?

ctrl-alt-delete
03-22-2009, 04:04 PM
My code is 1634-0054-3982.
The player names are either Kratos or Rydan.
The town name is Bismarck.
Now how exactly is this supposed to work again? I'm mainly doing this WFC thing to get extra types of fruit trees in my village, since all I got are peaches and coconuts. Do both players have to be on at the same time? Or can one open up the gates, save and quit and then close it later while people explore their town?
?

If you can't get anyone to actually join, just grab some shells and send them to the townspeople. Fastest way to get fruit ever.

Both players have to be on at the same time.

DarkFlameWolf
03-23-2009, 07:33 AM
so you're saying if I send shells that I find on the beach to other townspeople in my own town via letters, they'll send me different types of fruit than what's growing in my town currently?

ctrl-alt-delete
03-23-2009, 11:37 AM
so you're saying if I send shells that I find on the beach to other townspeople in my own town via letters, they'll send me different types of fruit than what's growing in my town currently?

Do it for a few days straight, and yes.

I'd say my ratio has always been like this:

Different fruit: 65%
Shirt: 20%
Same fruit:10%
Furniture/ Rug: 5%

My letters would always say, "Here is a gift for you!"