PDA

View Full Version : RE5 demo

vegeta1215
02-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Anyone played it? I tried it over a friends house on his PS3. Aside from hating the controls (they're just like RE4, which is fine, but I hate the sticks on the PS controller), the game just feels like a prettier RE4, which is a little disappointing.

Still, I would like to check it out, and am considering buying a 360 in the future to play it. There's some other games I want to check out too, like the new Prince of Persia, Tales of Vesperia, the new BG&E whenever that comes out, and some others.

Thoughts? Aside from RE5, I am really curious what you guys think of PoP. I loved the SoT trilogy, but people online say the new PoP is a step backwards in the gameplay department, whcih has left many fans disappointed.

MottZilla
02-26-2009, 05:32 PM
RE5, the demo felt like the game had not evolved like it needed to. RE4 was great back in its time. But now movement and aiming feels clunky. It got a major graphics upgrade and an annoying cpu co-op partner or some fun if you have a human partner. But seriously it needs better control for today. Maybe RE6 right?

I loved PoP Sands of Time, but I never got much into the one after that, and never played the third of that "trilogy". I figured they basically ruined whatever was good about it. They are pretty good these days with ruining whatever is good in sequels.