PDA

View Full Version : Heh.. Whoops

Banon
02-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Okay... So I was messing around in the misc. clolours section in my quest (I'm using 2.10). Now when I test my quest, the small map doesn't show up in the corner like it usually does even when I get the map item. The compass shows up fine however, and the subscreen map doesn't have that "ripped map" look to it like it usually does. It's like this for all dungeons for the record. I guess my question is pretty obvious, but I'll state it anyways.

^How do I fix?

((On a side note, I'm trying to rename my quest... At first I was thinking of calling it Time's End, but that was too close to Pinnecon's End of Time. Especially, because I also am using a 1st quest tileset. Now I'm thinking of "The Legend of Zelda: Hero's End," but that also sounds familiar. Does anyone know if that's taken?))

LoneLion
02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
okay in order to fix the subscreen map, you should go to Quest>Graphics>Map Styles. you should get a popup screen that has the title map styles and colors and with different panels. click on one and it shall take you to the tile page. Now (for example) if you click overworld, go to page 5 on the tile page and click the overworld minimap tile(click the farthest top left tile to show up the entire thing). Hopefully, this works for you and I hope I was specific enough since this is my 1st thread reply.

Banon
02-13-2009, 03:00 AM
Thanks it worked...

To tell the truth, through even more messing around I found out the answer myself.

Also, don't worry about being wrong when making suggestions. Something doesn't work, it only eliminates that option. Secondly, only jerks complain about suggestions not working.:laughing:

Either way thank-you.