PDA

View Full Version : I've been cloned

Beldaran
02-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Holy crap, I just had the weirdest experience ever.

My parents got a dog. They had to go somewhere overnight, so they put the dog up for the night at PetSmart's dog care hotel thing, or whatever. Anyway, they scanned the cover of the brochure and sent it to me.

The guy on the cover, sitting with a dog, looks EXACTLY LIKE ME, but 10-15 years older. He doesn't look "sort of" like me. He doesn't "resemble" me. I've been CLONED.

It's the weirdest thing I've ever experienced.

I don't even know what else to type. I'm just so weirded out. Someone has my exact face. EXACT. Ahhh! [shudder]

rock_nog
02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
God, the last thing the world needs is another Beldaran. I mean, it's bad enough I have a little mini-you in my head to allow me to either channel you when required or to endlessly argue with myself.

Seriously though, that's incredibly bizarre. Even if someone looked exactly like you, what are the odds you would actually happen to see that person? I mean, I guess it has to happen every now and again, but still, yeah... I don't know what else to say, either. Just freakin' weird.

Brasel
02-08-2009, 10:26 PM
The guy on the cover, sitting with a dog, looks EXACTLY LIKE ME, but 10-15 years older. He doesn't look "sort of" like me. He doesn't "resemble" me. I've been CLONED. [shudder]

He's older? You sure he wasn't the one who was cloned?

Modus Ponens
02-08-2009, 11:53 PM
You said it, Tony. This is so The 6th Day.

ctrl-alt-delete
02-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Holy crap, I just had the weirdest experience ever.

My parents got a dog. They had to go somewhere overnight, so they put the dog up for the night at PetSmart's dog care hotel thing, or whatever. Anyway, they scanned the cover of the brochure and sent it to me.

The guy on the cover, sitting with a dog, looks EXACTLY LIKE ME, but 10-15 years older. He doesn't look "sort of" like me. He doesn't "resemble" me. I've been CLONED.

It's the weirdest thing I've ever experienced.

I don't even know what else to type. I'm just so weirded out. Someone has my exact face. EXACT. Ahhh! [shudder]

Pics or it never happened.

Shazza Dani
02-09-2009, 01:15 AM
pics or it didn't happen

Fixed. Gawd, why do people fuck up that phrase?

ShadowTiger
02-09-2009, 01:22 AM
You took out all the capitalization. D:

Though I do agree, do please provide an image of it for comparison.

Shazza Dani
02-09-2009, 01:41 AM
It doesn't need to be capitalised. It's a regurgitated preconceived response—no need to dress it up like a real sentance. >.>

ctrl-alt-delete
02-09-2009, 02:41 AM
It doesn't need to be capitalised. It's a regurgitated preconceived response—no need to dress it up like a real sentance. >.>

No need for you to correct my sentences...especially because you might be one of the worst spellers to post here.

Sorry I didn't dumb down my sentence for you.

Shazza Dani
02-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Really, I'm one of the worst spellers? That's just… untrue.

I didn't say you should should dumb down anything. You posted a commonly-used internet phrase, only you fucked it up. I only pointed it out.

Bleh. I know I'm sounding like an annoying bitch. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with.

ctrl-alt-delete
02-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Really, I'm one of the worst spellers? That's just… untrue.

I didn't say you should should dumb down anything. You posted a commonly-used internet phrase, only you fucked it up. I only pointed it out.

Bleh. I know I'm sounding like an annoying bitch. I shouldn't have said anything to begin with.

But that's just the thing. I didn't fuck up anything. I said exactly what I wanted to say...

This is just like the Three Red Lights debate.

There is no need to be a smart ass towards everyone just because we don't want to use your hip internet jargon.

Aegix Drakan
02-09-2009, 09:43 PM
hahaha, Beldaran just found his "twin"!

My dad is certain that everyone has a "perfect look alike" out there somewhere. A guy from work met his.

My dad got a call at home, and the guy from work asked him why he pretended not to know him the other day. My dad, puzzled asked what he meant. The guy from work said he was out in....verdun, I think it was, and he met my dad and his family. The guy asked my "dad" how he was going, and that he had a nice family, etc. My "dad" looked at him and said "I'm sorry, do I know you? I have no clue who the hell you are!".

My dad blinked in surprise, and said he hadn't been to verdun. We'd been hanging out together as a family that weekend. The guy from work was totally baffled.

Beldaran, just be glad that your "twin" isn't a wanted criminal. That would suck. Massively.

Modus Ponens
02-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Around the Christmas season, this lady who looked just like actress Kyra Sedgwick came into the store where I work. I showed her a couple of things and then asked her, "Are you Kyra Sedgwick or do you just look exactly like her?" This caused her to begin talking to me and never stop for about ten minutes. It was kinda funny.

Trevelyan_06
02-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Did you check the date on the magazine? Perhaps the person on the magazine IS in fact you, only from the future. Via some time traveling engine, a time traveler came back in time and dropped said magazine. So 15 years from now, be on the look out for some dude missing a magazine.

Archibaldo
02-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Serious response: Doppleganger theorey.

Fun response: If he's older, you're the clone. Don't you think its weird that they chose a kennel that had a spokesperson who looked just like you? If you put the pieces together there's a conspiracy here that will end with you on top of sky scraper at gun point.