PDA

View Full Version : Lawmakers: Take 'Sex Experts' Off College Payrolls

Prrkitty
02-06-2009, 04:49 PM
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/18657237/detail.html

Quote: Lawmakers are talking about something unusual for them; sex experts at Georgia universities.

A few lawmakers are upset that in this economy the state is spending money on some pretty interesting topics in higher education.

Friday morning, state representative Charlice Byrd from Cherokee County talked to the house to sound off on what she's learned about what's being taught in some Georgia colleges.

"Did you know the state universities offer such special interest classes and expertise on male prostitution, queer theory, oral sex? Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you have heard me right,” said Byrd.

Georgia State University has on its payroll an expert in oral sex and another expert in male prostitution.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh my!! Class on male prostitution?! Queer theory AND oral sex too?!

Jeesh... I thought we all learned that on the path of life... assuming someone even wanted to know about any of that. I always knew the State of Georgia was a weird state.

Starkist
02-07-2009, 01:08 AM
If the Federal Government can dictate how much money CEOs are paid by corporations who accept taxpayer money, is there anything they cannot control as long as they are publicly funded?

*b*
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Queer theory? If this doesn't go through, I'm heading for Georgia. I mean, 22 and still not laid. I'm not doing it right, maybe taking a class on how to be gay would help?

Beldaran
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
If some idiot wants to pay thousands of dollars a year to learn how to give a blowjob, then more power to them. [shrug]

If no one were signing up for that class, then this wouldn't be an issue.

Zaphod Q. IX
02-07-2009, 04:26 AM
If some idiot wants to pay thousands of dollars a year to learn how to give a blowjob, then more power to them. [shrug]

I volunteer to be the "take-home" study material for that class...they can sign up for who gets to take me home each night. Even people with poor technique would get B's. :D

If no one were signing up for that class, then this wouldn't be an issue.
yup.

Pryme8
02-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Queer theory? If this doesn't go through, I'm heading for Georgia. I mean, 22 and still not laid. I'm not doing it right, maybe taking a class on how to be gay would help?

You and half of the fruits on the forum have the same problem...

you guys should all start your own class.

Go to Georgia it seems pretty loose there on education morals!

(I was surprised when I read where it was, I would expect that over in Cali)

Cloral
02-09-2009, 06:08 PM
They should start a redneck studies program. Then I could take the course and understand where the fuck she is coming from.

Pryme8
02-10-2009, 03:17 AM
so you have a redneck girl friend then huh?

Cloral
02-10-2009, 01:14 PM
That's right, I've been doing your mother for the past month now. She seems to have a thing for hot candle wax on her crotch. I don't get why anyone would enjoy that, but hey, to each's own, right?

Prrkitty
02-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Pryme8... get out of this thread and take ANYTHING else you have to say to a thread in GB. Please and thank you...

Pryme8
02-10-2009, 10:39 PM
what? I was asking him if he has a redneck girl...

I have no problem with that... redneck girls are usually sexy.

And Im sure she would prefer wax considering what you come with.

Prrkitty
02-11-2009, 01:32 AM
what? I was asking him if he has a redneck girl...

I have no problem with that... redneck girls are usually sexy.

And Im sure she would prefer wax considering what you come with.

What *I* come with?

Aegix Drakan
02-11-2009, 06:28 PM
What *I* come with?

>_> I ASSUME he was speaking to Cloral...

Because no one in their right mind should have a reason to flame you.

And Pryme, if you DID intend that for Prr... Run for the hills.