PDA

View Full Version : Item questions

FefeRawft
01-30-2009, 04:06 PM
What do the boots, amulet and and heart ring do?

CaRmAgE
01-30-2009, 04:21 PM
The original boots (just called Boots) protect Link from damaging floor combo types. Don't know what the Hover Boots do.

Amulet 1 allows Link to see partially-invisible enemies (you can see them regardless, but they blend in with the background). There's been talk that Amulet 2 allows Link to see completely-invisible enemies, but I don't think that feature has been implemented yet.

I have never used the Heart Rings before, but I heard that they gradually recover (or decrease if given a negative value) Link's hearts over time.

Shazza Dani
01-30-2009, 04:40 PM
...Don't know what the Hover Boots do.

Hover Boots allow you to walk in the air after you jump, or simply hover when you walk off a solid floor in side-view areas.

I have never used the Heart Rings before, but I heard that they gradually recover (or decrease if given a negative value) Link's hearts over time.

Tru dat.

FefeRawft
01-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Amulet 1 allows Link to see partially-invisible enemies (you can see them regardless, but they blend in with the background). There's been talk that Amulet 2 allows Link to see completely-invisible enemies, but I don't think that feature has been implemented yet.

What like the level colored keese?

I have 2 questions about enemies. What does it mean by Darknut (Splitting) and when the are things like Gel and Gel (Tribble)

Shazza Dani
01-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Invisible enemies are made invisible by a screen option "Screen -> Screen Data -> Invisible Enemies". Check that, and all enemies on that screen will be invisible, unless you have the Amulet.

Splitting Darknuts will turn into two Blue Darknuts after they are killed. Zol Tribble will turn into two Gel Tribbles when they are killed, and if you don't kill the Gel Tribbles quickly enough they will grow into Zol Tribbles.

FefeRawft
01-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Ok, thanks I think I'll be good for a while, I'm working on level three on my quest: Legends of the Hidden Temple.