PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

Beldaran
01-27-2009, 11:27 AM
I saw this on the Penny Arcade forums, and it cracked me up.

Another down's syndrome story:

I was at the theatres watching 300, and there was this chatty bitch blabbing away on her cell phone, pissing off everyone around. Here in Canada people aren't used to people doing that, and we all tend to be pretty polite and non-confrontational in general so nobody said anything at first. After a minute or so, a guy with down's told her to shut up, at which point she pulled the phone away, turned around and yelled up at him "shut up, you fucking retard" and then finished her call... nothing happened after that, except obviously she made an impression on the guy.

After the movie finished, as everyone's assembling on the stairs to leave the theatre, she was standing in the middle of the stairway facing sideways, talking with a friend. (I never understand why "friends" can't tell someone to stop being idiots, isn't it embarassing to them to be seen with these kinds of people?)

The Down's guy came down the steps, stopped a step or two above her and yelled out:

This!

Is!

Spartaaa!

And proceeds to lean back and kick her in the chest, causing her to fall down the steps backwards, screaming.

Shazza Dani
01-27-2009, 11:31 AM
xD That is epic.

firebug
01-27-2009, 11:41 AM
...And proceeds to lean back and kick her in the chest, causing her to fall down the steps backwards, screaming.
*chuckle* You go dude. Fuck that cunt.

Archibaldo
01-27-2009, 12:25 PM
That is pretty rad.

ctrl-alt-delete
01-27-2009, 12:43 PM
I would have given my left testicle to have seen that.

Modus Ponens
01-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Dude, fuck yes! That is absolutely fantastic.

Dechipher
01-27-2009, 02:40 PM
That is the best story I've ever heard. I don't even care if it's true.

The_Amaster
01-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow. That is made of pure win.

Aegix Drakan
01-27-2009, 06:14 PM
...Only in Canada will you hear of such wacked out, yet awesome stories. XD

I have to applaud the guy, because that was absolutely freaking awesome.

Russ
01-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow, that is good. :)

rock_nog
01-27-2009, 10:09 PM
Geez, if we had more of this, maybe we'd have fewer chatty bitches on their cell phones in inappropriate places. I'm tempted to go here into a lengthy diatribe about how society's gone to pot and how it's our fault because nobody never call out anyone anymore when they're being an obnoxious asshole, but eh, that was an epic story and I don't want to detract from it.