PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Princess - slash-em-up Zelda

_L_
01-26-2009, 09:55 AM
http://www.konjak.org/

This Joakim Sandberg guy sure knows his Zelda tropes! One of the boss battles has got some particularly good ideas in it.

His pixelling is top-notch too.

Dark Nation
01-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Just tried it. Fun game. :)

Shazza Dani
01-26-2009, 12:43 PM
I saw this yesterday… in a thread on another forum. _L_ was obviously stalking me and that's how he found out about it. D:>

I haven't tried the game yet. It looks pretty awesome—I love the graphics. Purple hair for the win.

KingOfHeart
02-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Just tried it recently, and I got stuck. I was in a room where a switch needed to be stepped on, and the only thing that I could possibly use was a pot. Well guess what... I destroyed that pot. I could not jump back up, and I saw no way to get myself unstuck.

Already fought Shadow Ganon, and then afterwords entered the door on the right, and this is that room where I got stuck. Anyone else have this problem?

*b*
02-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Just tried it recently, and I got stuck. I was in a room where a switch needed to be stepped on, and the only thing that I could possibly use was a pot. Well guess what... I destroyed that pot. I could not jump back up, and I saw no way to get myself unstuck.

Already fought Shadow Ganon, and then afterwords entered the door on the right, and this is that room where I got stuck. Anyone else have this problem?

The blue block on the right can be pushed. You need to put that on the button, and that'll let you continue on. You'll also need to push it down to other buttons as well. Had the same problem as well, at first, because that block isn't exactly the most obvious

Also yeah, this game is incredibly fun. I wonder if he'll add on more to it at some point?

KingOfHeart
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I double check. I did push a blue block on one of the switches, but maybe this one I overlooked. I'll take a screen shot if I get stuck this time around.

edit: that second is a jinx. I used the hookshot as I was falling and it I went through the wall, and got stuck, so I had to close my game again.

edit2: Was able to beat the game. As far as I can tell I either had bad jumping skill with that feather, or the feather was not designed to jump high enough so I could go back for the blue block.