PDA

View Full Version : Uhh.... Back and I'm stuck

FefeRawft
01-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Well a while ago I decided to use this, then I gave up.

My goal this year is to release Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Before I start, I want to know what the best version for Windows XP is. I need one with the fewest glitches as possible, and easiest to use as possible.

If you need my, I'm probably gonna be sittin on my ass playing Super Mario Galaxy and drinking root beer. Please send back, I want to start on my game.

Please help me! I really want to start!

shucke
01-24-2009, 04:13 PM
The newest version for XP is Build 935 or called 2.5 but it an crash so i use 2.10.2

FefeRawft
01-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks

I downloaded 2.10, but I want to know how to change the CSet using a laptop.

nevermind i looked closely at my keyboard and figured it out.

(Sorry for the triple post)

ShadowTiger
01-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Then edit your post instead of posting again. :p Double posting goes against the community rules in the majority of internet communities.

Otherwise, I'd recommend a beta somewhere in the 910 region. They're pretty good. Here's 910 (http://www.shardstorm.com/zc/alphas/910-windows.zip).

FefeRawft
01-24-2009, 09:34 PM
New problem: When I go to test my quest, I can't move. It worked the first time I tried, but now I went back to actually play it, and I couldn't move. I didn't change anything. Help?

Edit: Yes, I figured it out, I just needed to play the original game first and then I could move. I was so happy that I could finally make a cave on the first screen without having to make a separate DMap, I don't now why 2.10 suddenly worked, I tried in November but it didn't work. I was happy until I realized I spelled Need wrong. : (