PDA

View Full Version : I actually surpass Goku's power level with footage.

bigjoe
01-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Nah not really. Was seeing all these fun news articles, had to make one up.

Sup, guys?

ShadowTiger
01-16-2009, 10:50 AM
... ... and to think, .. I was actually expecting a 9,000th post topic. D:

bigjoe
01-16-2009, 03:54 PM
You've just been called out for the Final BigJoe Battle. I never thought it would be written that I would face BrittanianHero4 on the battlefield. But it is so. This time, it will take an interesting turn. The battle will be of pure wit, within every AGN standard and limitation from this point out. That's if I don't get cheap like in Final Fantasy 7 and use Auto-Revive(Aka proxies or whatever). Since I value your humor, I will actually extend this challenge in honor. Do you accept?

Hell, I'll even extend the honor of letting you define the rules.

I was going to say we each ask a trivia question we carefully make up until one caves, but that might not be your style.

Beldaran
01-16-2009, 04:18 PM
BrittanianHero4

Wait... is that who Shadow Tiger is? Holy crap.

ctrl-alt-delete
01-16-2009, 04:58 PM

I hope you're joking. :(

ShadowTiger
01-16-2009, 07:28 PM
I registered with my E-mail address as my username, due to lack of any available creative alternative. (The significance of internet message boards had not yet been made apparent to me.) I went from tech-stupid to tech-savvy in the years following registration on this very community.

.. and I still don't know what I'm doing in this thread.

bigjoe
01-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Well, if you decline, with your superior tech-saltiness and peace of spirit, that's okay, you may have already won. But you missed one damn cool battle dude. This was going to be awesome. Faces of Evil awesome.

Boldened for being like that guy who translates SNES Final Fantasy games and messes them up on purpose.

Dechipher
01-16-2009, 09:17 PM

n00b!

:D

Aegix Drakan
01-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Faces of Evil awesome.

Wait...Like....Zelda Faces of Evil? Totally awesome game. No other game can force you to die on purpose because you got stuck after missing one jump.

Squadala, we're off!

Modus Ponens
01-19-2009, 06:03 AM
Who's... BrittanianHero4? Like... are you big in Japan or something?

Beldaran
01-19-2009, 07:16 AM
BritainianHero04 is a member that used to post here all the time, and I thought he was fun to talk to and always enjoyed seeing him around. Then he disappeared.

Or not, apparently.

Seriously, I always wondered how the fuck ShadowTiger got 11,000 posts and yet I'd never heard of him. I just figured it all happened during the year and half or so that I was banned. Much confusion is cleared away.

bigjoe
01-19-2009, 07:11 PM
I postulate this: Reality is about to become very crazy. Almost as crazy as if Kefka had just appeared in the sky. Or perhaps even crazier. But one thing's certain. Treating people bad isn't the right way to do things. That's all for now.

ShadowTiger
01-20-2009, 11:02 AM
But one thing's certain. Treating people bad isn't the right way to do things. That's all for now.Hell Yes (http://notalwaysright.com/and-they-say-the-post-office-is-slow/796). - www.notalwaysright.com - My new favorite boredom-related website.

BritainianHero04 is a member that used to post here all the time, and I thought he was fun to talk to and always enjoyed seeing him around. Then he disappeared.Aww. ^.^ lol...

Seriously, I always wondered how the fuck ShadowTiger got 11,000 posts and yet I'd never heard of him. I just figured it all happened during the year and half or so that I was banned. Much confusion is cleared away.Could've just asked. :p No harm, no chickens.