PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here own WiiWare Tetris Party?

firebug
01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm confused on how to integrate multiple wiimotes with the console, so I'm able to play local multiplayer. It states many times throughout the online manual that it's possible, But when I select Multiplayer at the screen, the only options I get are COM or OFF. With Wii Sports, there's a section in the main menu to add new players, but I can't find any such analogous menu. Help?
Thanks Much

ctrl-alt-delete
01-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Have you pushed a button on the other controllers to link them to the console?

Oftentimes, it will be automated so that you can then choose multiplayer.

erm2003
01-14-2009, 09:34 PM
You can also try turning on the remotes and adding the controllers while on the Wii menu before loading the software. That usually works the best.

firebug
01-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Yes. I've pushed every button on my other remote, including 1+2 together (which seems to be the default for this). :/
How do I do this within the Wii menu?

erm2003
01-14-2009, 09:40 PM
If they are your own remotes you have never done the sync:

Push the red button on the console under the door next to the SD card slot. Then push the red button on the remote under the battery lid (you can do this under the remotes section in the home menu to make sure they are being registered properly). The remote then will be permanently assigned to the console and pressing the A button will turn it on and the console will recognize it for you next time you need to use it.

Before you start a game, make sure the number of remotes you want on are already active then start the game. It should recognize how many controllers you are using.

firebug
01-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Score! Thank you Erm2003.

erm2003
01-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Glad it worked. :)